• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GESIOR] - The Real Ferobra

the same as I publish marco olivero in other forums.
I thought it was the fina l version of ferobra xD

20180719160621.png

the same as I publish marco olivero in other forums.
I thought it was the fina l version of ferobra xD

20180719160621.png

Hello @beenii , Marco Oliveira was a member of the team that was developing the Ferobra, but the same has not been part since April, as he published in some forums seeming that he is the owner of the project I came here to clarify that the whole project is of my own.

Unfortunately I can not post the whole version of the ferobra since I've been working hard to make it good for use in private projects.

srry, bad english.

__
ptBR
Oi @beenii ,
Marco Oliveira foi um membro da equipe que vinha desenvolvendo o Ferobra, porém o mesmo já não faz mais parte desde o mês de abril, como ele publicou em alguns fóruns parecendo que ele é o dono do projeto vim aqui para esclarecer que o projeto inteiro é de minha autoria.

Infelizmente eu não posso postar toda a versão do ferobra pois venho trabalhando bastante para deixa-la boa para utilização em projetos privados.

oh no final version oh no pls post char auctions is actually too hard to create something like that NOT REAL FEROBRA OMG...
this kiddos.
btw. thanks for this. great contribution for sure.

k, tnx UAM

oh no final version oh no pls post char auctions is actually too hard to create something like that NOT REAL FEROBRA OMG...
this kiddos.
btw. thanks for this. great contribution for sure.
??

Last edited by a moderator:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting '-' or identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in C:\xampp2\htdocs\config\config.php on line 111

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting '-' or identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in C:\xampp2\htdocs\config\config.php on line 111
Probably u missing a ; or " in some part of code you have edited.

more specific in line 11

Last edited by a moderator:
I Guys
Someone know how to edit donate system to get works paypal on there ?

Back