• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior VOC add

imback1

Unknown member
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I tried to add vocation name at Create character but searched for Druid/sorc etc at files of gesior but i couldn't find it, i've added it as druid sample,sorc sample and it worked when i created a char by choosing new voc but i couldn't find the name of it.
14b5edl.jpg

@imback1 As far I know Gesior ACC is taking vocation names from "vocations.xml".
If you do like to create new vocation, make new Sample in your players database and set correct vocation id in your config in Gesior ACC. For example:
Code:
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'][0] = array(1 => 'Sorcerer Sample', 2 => 'Druid Sample', 3 => 'Paladin Sample', 4 => 'Knight Sample', 5 => 'New voc Sample');
And of corse add new proffesion in vocations.xml with same vocation id as Sample and there you can set the name of vocation.

Last edited:
@imback1 As far I know Gesior ACC is taking vocation names from "vocations.xml".
If you do like to create new vocation, make new Sample in your players database and set correct vocation id in your config in Gesior ACC. For example:
Code:
$config['site']['newchar_vocations'][0] = array(1 => 'Sorcerer Sample', 2 => 'Druid Sample', 3 => 'Paladin Sample', 4 => 'Knight Sample', 5 => 'New voc Sample');
And of corse add new proffesion in vocations.xml with same vocation id as Sample and there you can set the name of vocation.
Already did it as you said but nothing happened.

Back