• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC [GESIOR] WhatsApp Widget on page

potinho

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello people,

I would like to add a WhatsApp Widget to my server website. I'm using Gesior. I found some tutorials but I don't know where to put the codes, could you help me?

1628219350256.png

I'm not familiar with Gesior but, you can find all your webfiles located in htdocs, assuming you use Apache/XAMPP.

You are either looking for a HTML file, or a PHP file that outputs the HTML code. You can then paste your href link in the necessary place.

If you're unsure where to place it in the file, use chrome devtools(right click underneath where you want it to go). And then find that line of HTML and paste it under that.

Hello people,
GB WhatsApp
I would like to add a WhatsApp Widget to my server website. I'm using Gesior. I found some tutorials but I don't know where to put the codes, could you help me?
To add a WhatsApp widget to your Gesior website, you'll need to follow these steps:

1. Go to the WhatsApp Widget website and create a new widget.
  2. Customize the widget to your liking, including the colors and position.
  3. Copy the widget code provided by WhatsApp Widget.
  4. Log in to your Gesior website and navigate to the page where you want to add the widget.
  5. Find the HTML code for the page and paste the WhatsApp Widget code where you want the widget to appear.
  6. Save the changes to the page and refresh it to make sure the widget appears correctly.
If you need more detailed instructions, feel free to let me know.

Back