• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying GesiorACC Template (specific layout)

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello web designers of OTLand, I am look to get a similiar gesior web layout that most of the bigger servers use on otservlist.org

Example: GunzOT

Mesiyah uses it, and a few others. I really like the features, and design of this layout and was wondering if anyone has it (fully functioning) or can make one just like it.

If so, please private message me or post below and I will get ahold of you! Thank you!

Offering Payments in: PayPal

/Extrodus

Last edited:
@gunz,
It doesnt look like that layout includes the edited features (bar at the top with random information), etc.

@squidy,
Woops, ment paypal :)

I think TGYoshi is behind that work. :p

I paid you 20$ out of 25$ requested by you for a 10$ Anti Bot system. Be happy with what you got :)

Last edited:
Just purchased the template from iFATE - waiting for him to send it so I can test it. I will post with updates on the transaction. He's agreed on a full refund if I'm not satisfied. (Price payed: 30$)

Edit: Its a complete fraud, don't trust iFATE. It is nothing like I requested, he sent me fake screenshots - I'm disputing the payment as we speak I'm hoping for a full refund like he said he would do. But I doubt that's going to happen, going to talk to a Global Moderator with my proof of him scamming to hopefully get him infracted or banned for scamming.

Code:
[10:22:36 PM] IFATE Realm: But I cant send
[10:22:39 PM] IFATE Realm: I cant refund
[10:22:44 PM] HuxHazHeart Ent.: Why?
[10:22:44 PM] IFATE Realm: it says
[10:22:46 PM] IFATE Realm: I don't have full money
[10:22:49 PM] IFATE Realm: it says, I've got
[10:22:50 PM] HuxHazHeart Ent.: Send money
[10:22:52 PM] IFATE Realm: like 27 usd
[10:22:53 PM] IFATE Realm: i guess.
[10:23:06 PM] HuxHazHeart Ent.: Send money to ***********@gmail.com - 25$ USD
[10:23:09 PM] HuxHazHeart Ent.: you keep 5$
[10:23:22 PM] HuxHazHeart Ent.: dont refund, just send money of 25$, you can keep 5$
[10:23:28 PM] IFATE Realm: Sec.
[10:23:41 PM] IFATE Realm: Your account is limited. Check Resoultion Center for more information.
[10:23:43 PM] IFATE Realm: Fuck!
[10:24:05 PM] HuxHazHeart Ent.: -.- I will open dispute, you accept and it will go back to me either way.
[10:24:25 PM] IFATE Realm: I'll see.
[10:24:30 PM] HuxHazHeart Ent.: You should be able to send, I dont know why you say this -.-
[10:24:34 PM] IFATE Realm: it says my account
[10:24:39 PM] IFATE Realm: is fucking limited now,
[10:24:41 PM] IFATE Realm: and I can't verify it

He's giving me all the excuses he can think of, even claimed the template he sent me he can fix up.. still not the point buddy - its not what Im asking for. Jesus, some people.. why cant you just be truthful and legit when selling things.

Last edited:
I paid you 20$ out of 25$ requested by you for a 10$ Anti Bot system. Be happy with what you got :)

You paid 15$ of 20$, you should buy "a codder time" from different person (if 5$ is a lot of you), I feel scamed.

Do not expect from others that they will be fair to you.

Lol, well I just got scammed by iFATE so be happy.

I haven't scammed you, dude.
Your files were sent, and you are only trying to lie.

@Potar,
Seems like you are right, He is just a retarded guy, and I was wrong because I've sold him my template.

Oh?

[10:15:46 PM] IFATE Realm: it's really cool xD
[10:15:49 PM] IFATE Realm: sec
[10:15:54 PM] IFATE Realm: I mean, its really nice
[10:15:56 PM] IFATE Realm: and looks great,
[10:15:57 PM] HuxHazHeart Ent.: I want the real site..
[10:16:00 PM] HuxHazHeart Ent.: that i asked for
[10:16:01 PM] IFATE Realm: I can make it better than gunz
[10:16:06 PM] HuxHazHeart Ent.: Refund please...

Lmfao, your such a f*ing lier - you did send me files - of some blue piece of crap template.

I knew that picture you sent was Gunz site just with your stupid Paint tricks over it. Gtfo OTLand.

P.S. - This is what he sent me as a preview, when I questioned the 600~ people online. He said he just made it get the info from Gunz~. Fml.

tempratlate.jpg

This is what he actually sent me the files for,

templatefromifate.png

But yes, Im the retard. Of course, sorry for actually thinking someone in this world might actually make a successful transaction for what they paid for.

Last edited:
Would still love to get this template..

Web designers are rare nowadays on here, I've been looking for a custom layout for a while now and I'm offering to pay a lot.

u shouldn't trust anyone that u dunno and never saw in rl life. Egyptians or w/e have scammers on the internet; its not only us.

Just don't make a deal with a 15 years <or less> old boy and u wont get scammed; especially a 15 years old egyptian cause he cannot change real money for paypal money and buy things on internet, so he will probs scam u. <I'm not being mad at young ot players I'm 14 years old>.

Back