• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Get a ******* swear filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cirtaboy

Offensive if u r jew 卍
Reaction score
If you MODS and admin are so afraid of some 3 year old comming to this forum and reading a swear word, just so his parents can write and angry letter to you.
Then get a FU**ING swear filter. I know there is a function by default in vB so it will not require any effort, just turn it ON for gods sake.

I am getting really tired of being infracted for writing; retard, fuck, fucking, asshole, kurwa. All the time.

When they try to overcome THEN infract them.

Moderators would have to infract half from the active members, perhaps more so it doesn't worth. Once, otfans was a censored word, and many people bypassed the filter, so this is not a good solution to infract everyone.

You should hear when I talk IRL. I have a bad habit of swearing way too much :(

There's a belligerent difference between swearing, and swearing at people.
I don't believe you will receive an infraction for saying, "That's fucking cool.", whereas if you replied to somebody's post saying, "You're fucking stupid."

Swearing is very unnecessary, although some find it necessary to prove an over-expressed feeling that they believe people will not comprehend it unless it is used. Swearing at someone also violates another rule, which is where a mod has to decide whether the use of the swear word is offensive to a single person or a group of people, or it is used, in better terms in Spongebob as a "sentence enhancer".

Red

long as it isn't insulting or some shit i dont see what the problem is. Just dont say.. FUCK YOU. lmfao thats a given.

USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.

It won't help, people would avoid it...
You will get infracitons if you keep insulting people, there's report button = it's not needed.

man if we couldn't swear I wouldn't feel as cool anymore :(

And if we do get a swear filter, and you take the time to avoid it, then thats pretty low... you actually wasted time on a internet forum to make sure to bypass the filter. Like really...

It's not that hard to to keep yourself from swearing, if all you do is swear, then you probably aren't very smart to begin with.

If you MODS and admin are so afraid of some 3 year old comming to this forum and reading a swear word, just so his parents can write and angry letter to you.
Then get a FU**ING swear filter. I know there is a function by default in vB so it will not require any effort, just turn it ON for gods sake.

I am getting really tired of being infracted for writing; retard, fuck, fucking, asshole, kurwa. All the time.

Coolboiii, ive gotten infractions for calling you a fatso, why? Becasue you reported the posts, how fun is it to be called a retard? And if you really dont care if someone calls you a retard or something, why do you cry when i call you a fatso ha?

Is it becasue you are really fat for your age? Ive seen your pics bigboii, before calling someone a retard think.

I dont know if you are retarded, but seams you dont get mad by people calling you that becasue your not, but when someone calls you a fatso, they went over the limit becasue you are fat.

Coolboiii, ive gotten infractions for calling you a fatso, why? Becasue you reported the posts, how fun is it to be called a retard? And if you really dont care if someone calls you a retard or something, why do you cry when i call you a fatso ha?

Is it becasue you are really fat for your age? Ive seen your pics bigboii, before calling someone a retard think.

I dont know if you are retarded, but seams you dont get mad by people calling you that becasue your not, but when someone calls you a fatso, they went over the limit becasue you are fat.

And what the heck is a fatso? I've never heard of such an English word.

Haha, it's just words. If I say apple, would you feel insulted aswell? I can't actually understand how people get offended by words as they do nothing. The word Fuck and the word Apple is the same to me, just with different letters :)

Haha, it's just words. If I say apple, would you feel insulted aswell? I can't actually understand how people get offended by words as they do nothing. The word Fuck and the word Apple is the same to me, just with different letters :)
Hey! Would you like to apple with me?

:peace: apple yourself :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back