• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Get a ******* swear filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cirtaboy

Offensive if u r jew 卍
Reaction score
If you MODS and admin are so afraid of some 3 year old comming to this forum and reading a swear word, just so his parents can write and angry letter to you.
Then get a FU**ING swear filter. I know there is a function by default in vB so it will not require any effort, just turn it ON for gods sake.

I am getting really tired of being infracted for writing; retard, fuck, fucking, asshole, kurwa. All the time.

i didnt know you cant swear here :O

Actually I agree with this. I can only use "Freaking,bloody" and shit :S

i agree to i use fuck alot and i get notations like a motherf***** this some bullshit for real<_<

If you say "FUCK YOU" obvious infraction, its differently then saying
"Oh my fucking god, this is incredible"
@threadstarted
FFS, dont play dumb.

<short>
Forum Rules Although the administrators and moderators of OtLand will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of OtLand, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of OtLand reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

i agree to i use fuck alot and i get notations like a motherf***** this some bullshit for real<_<

Notations? You got 3 infractions, 2 for spamming 1 for insulting so you ain't really getting infracted a lot :p

People tend to bypass swearing filter if it is enabled. So it doesn't matter much. Perhaps if your online attitude is so bad that you write swearing words "automatic" while writing, but without the purpose.

But I can't see any reasons why we should have it disabled.

No reason why it should be disabled, but you should have at least some sense then saying fuck or any swearing in every sentence, it's unnecessary.

Aren't we all adults and understand what the words mean?
If so, then swearing shouldn't be a problem.

Well, it would be nice to filter word `kurwa` as it's the most common word in Polish board.

People tend to bypass swearing filter if it is enabled. So it doesn't matter much. Perhaps if your online attitude is so bad that you write swearing words "automatic" while writing, but without the purpose.

But I can't see any reasons why we should have it disabled.

When they try to overcome THEN infract them.

Polish forum:

Kto jest Twoim ****** Nie mogę mówić ******* standardowej angielskiej, bo jestem ****** ***** co ja tam? ***** jijaw *****

Polish forum:

Kto jest Twoim ****** Nie mogę mówić ******* standardowej angielskiej, bo jestem ****** ***** co ja tam? ***** jijaw *****

No, it would be:

***** ******** ********* ******* ******* !11

Why can't you guys just refrain from swearing?
Is it so fucking hard?

I don't care. I like the freedom to write what i got in mind. Althought, i don't write swearwords normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back