• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Get a VPS on Damons Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Selling VPS on my Dedicated Server!

Heya,
So I will not be re-opening VPS-Unlimited but instead I will be selling you VPS spots on my private Dedicated Server I have with OVH to cut some costs :)
This service comes without any warranties. I am not committing to any support activities regarding your server. I will help you the best I can if I have time but again I won't be making any promises here!

(VPS)Spots are limited and can change at any time.
Currently 1/3 spots are taken.

Information:
Available Operationg Systems: Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Pre-configured Ubuntu 16.04 with TFS+Znote (with TFS and Znote version of 14.09.2016)

To order please pm me with a request e.g.: 20GB RAM and 1 Core would be 15€/month.
We can work out custom deals aswell.

BntAHuq.png

IP locations to choose from: Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Spain, Finnland, France, Irland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, UK

I also wanna give my old customers a chance to take up this offer so Im gonna tag some :)
@DestinationSer @Olddies @LuckyM @Sir Knighter

Kind regards,
Damon

Last edited:
More expensive than ovh XD

More expensive than ovh XD
Can you please go into detail where you get an OVH VPS with the protection Level of a Dedi (OVH Pro), with 10 GB RAM, and a dedicated (Ready to be bursted;No vCore!) Core at 3,7GHz (best VPS vCore at that Price Range is an E5 at 3,1 GHz and 2GB RAM), a 1 Gbit/s Connection (not 100 Mbit/s), along with a Host node that only serves 3 other customers and thus distributing a rather stable flow of Power & Network capacity to you? Oh and please stick to 10€/month offers.

Last edited:
If this was meant as a joke it wasn't even funny..
Dont die from your seriousness.
I could be interested. How much players can this host run? I mean 10 Euro.
Also do u have look at files we host there?

Last edited:
Dont die from your seriousness.
I could be interested. How much players can this host run? I mean 10 Euro.
Also do u have look at files we host there?
So it was supposed to be a joke? Not a good one tbh.
10€ does not mean you are getting bad quality. I am simply offering unused premium resources at a cheap Price to cover my costs. 10GB RAM is plenty and will be sufficient for most ots. If you should require more I have enough spare resources to atleast double your ram. The CPU is also blazing fast utilizing a dedicated cpu core @3,7 GHz and uplink is sufficient anyway. So yeah. Let's just say: Whatever ots you are looking to host it will run smoothly as far as hw is concerned. Buggy scripts etc are another story. And no, I do not sneak in to steal your data but I monitor your vps stats to check for abusive tasks such as outgoing DDoS etc.

Totally recommended if you're expecting great service and awesome hosting qualiy.
The prices are unbeatable and worth every cent.

Keep it up @Damon !! :)

Bump :)
There are still some spots available!

I'll take one to use as a test server on my OT. Don't need much ram as I won't have any more then 10 people on at a time.

Acctually cancelling the Dedi again as I am a serverjunkie. It was just such a good offer but my previous vps were more than sufficient (about 10vms already).

Closed.

Acctually cancelling the Dedi again as I am a serverjunkie. It was just such a good offer but my previous vps were more than sufficient (about 10vms already).

Closed.
noooooooooooooooooooo. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back