• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Get invisible/cancel invisible

Capaverde

Reaction score
Code:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISPEL, CONDITION_OUTFIT)

function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
local invis = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1337)
if invis == -1 or invis == 0 then
doSetItemOutfit(cid, 459, cid)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1337, 1)
else
local var = numberToVariant(cid)
doCombat(0, combat, var)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1337, 0)
end
return 1
end

its pretty cool :rolleyes:

Is that work? I can't test, cuz no time.
I think it's change your outfit to ID 459, but i don't know how this return your outfit that was before item...
And add line before </actions> in data/actions/actions.xml:
Code:
<item id="????" script="getInvisible.lua"/>
But i don't think so that works, it may crash.

I add it into talkactions and it set my character invisible but my nickname is still visible... i have no idea how to remove nickname too
...any suggestion?

When a GM gets invinsibility, what script is the gm running? Try to just copy the gm invisibility script.

About this script, can you add it to a rune? Add charges, and make a 10 second duration? Even though they can see the names, its good to confuse the other players, so can fill in the catogory support spell/avoid spell :p

to use the gm invisibility script you would have to implement a new function in c++ to use tht function in lua.

When a GM gets invinsibility, what script is the gm running? Try to just copy the gm invisibility script.

About this script, can you add it to a rune? Add charges, and make a 10 second duration? Even though they can see the names, its good to confuse the other players, so can fill in the catogory support spell/avoid spell :p
The GM invisibility is not a lua script but done in c++

Back