• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

getItemSold(cost, amount)

Reaction score
Hello

Would it be possible to make a function that looks like that, using only lua, or would it require sources? The way i want it to function is like this.

1) You call the function constantly on the NPC that uses it.

2) The function checks every item the NPC sells and returns the cost of the item and the amount of the item (amount is set to 1 as default).

3) The function returns to checking after sold items.

What i need to know is if there's anyway of making a function called getItemSold(cost of item, amount of item) with only lua, or would it need to be edited in sources?

This would be used in a new system for an upcomming otserver that will be focusing mostly on PvE and have a low rate of experience, so that all functions are used instead of just running past them.
Also, if someone could make this function, i would be glad.

//6277310

I don't mind if it wastes CPU, just as long as it's possible :p Do you guys have any idea on how to do it so i can try to make it myself, or do you even have time to do it? Also, what way is better (CPU-wise that is) that you know of then? :eek:

Back