• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Getting rid of the Facebook alikeness.

Mackan™

Content Creator
Reaction score
As in many other places a "like" has been commonly used ever since the function was made famous in Facebook. I hereby say we get rid of this and part from the likeness of Facebook and friends. My suggestion is not something that will require a lot of time, but will give a better, more unique feel to the boards.

I want to change the "like" to "approve".

What will this accomplish?
It's not really a big change, just a change of words. But actually changing the word gives it a better feel, away from the likes of Facebook!

Example:
Mackan™ and 2 others likes this.
Mackan™, Samuro and 3 others approve of this.

With this you may not only say that you like the message, you may also use the button when you agree with what the post contains. So now people don't have to write "Like if you agree". The agreeing part will be ever so present.

Sincerely
Mackan™

Last edited:
i can go on all day, sl*t. Drop it and we can all walk home safe.

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

- - - Updated - - -

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

- - - Updated - - -

RRRRRRRRRRR

- - - Updated - - -

RRR

- - - Updated - - -

R. .

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

- - - Updated - - -

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

- - - Updated - - -

RRRRRRRRRRR

- - - Updated - - -

RRR

- - - Updated - - -

R. .

feg.

on topic: yeah k dont ban me

BKhWULt.png

fking liker

If that isn't fake, I have a vague feeling of who it could be.

Back