• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Getting thunderfall char back

The reason why he was the best GM was because he was active, he actually worked on things that PEOPLE CARED ABOUT, he was fair in his banishments and was a nice person, Mark your a cool guy and all but from what i have seen and others have told me you say you'll get things done in like 1-2 days and here we are almost 2 months later and you still haven't done it. (Example my house)

And from what i know his server shouldn't be much different from softcores so from my expectations it shouldn't be an all bad server seeing as this is one of the best ot's i've played.

Just because i'm lvl 360+ don't mean tibia is all of my life if you didn't know ALL I DO IS BOT it's not a hard concept to get ahold of if you think all i do is sit and watch a screen move by itself your seriously senile, I take school classes at home, i got accepted into UNR about a week ago basicly your attempt to try to act hardcore behind your compter isn't working if you want people to think differently about your OT and your work ethics maybe you should pay attention to what the public wants and not just listen to your little camel jockie who knows nothing about OT's (not gonna mention any names) and actually do more then 10 minutes worth of work a day then huh bub?

Don't worry the only things they'll do is either ban me, delete the post, close the thread or delete all my items...

WAIT THEY ALREADY DID THE LAST ONE!

Last edited:
Just because Vanderlay probably gave you items or something because you asslicked him it don't work on the rest of the team.
Mark is doing a better job than anyone else ever could. He work A LOT. You don't know how much he really does. And please tell me what Vanderlay did that "PEOPLE CARED ABOUT".

I can assure you Dan has done 999999999x more for this server then you hanNa and i can honestly say that Vanderlay never gave me anything, and i never really asked for your opinion your not even a real GM you don't do anything the only reason your here is because you swallow quite a bit. Oh wait i forgot your 12 years old so you have no idea what that means poor little child :/

Last edited:
999999999x? My ass.
He didn't? Whatever makes you happy.

Yes. It's clear that you don't know a shit about what you are talking about. Both by saying that I'm not a "real GM" (What is that btw? :) I didn't know you can be a "fake GM") And by saying that I don't do a shit. Go and get some information before making yourself look stupid by talking about things you don't know.

And by saying I'm 12 only shows how old you are :)

Last edited:
I can assure you Dan has done 999999999x more for this server then you hanNa and i can honestly say that Vanderlay never gave me anything, and i never really asked for your opinion your not even a real GM you don't do anything the only reason your here is because you swallow quite a bit. Oh wait i forgot your so damn hot.

only thing you do is to asslick :S

your so damn hot

dude you dont know anything what tala does and if you dont like the server leave it, dont try to make problems

To be honest, pierce is right.

But i also understand that some gms have to study for school.
I say, Go get more gms.

But the question hasn't really been answered by someone with the real authorization.

So here it comes again, but this time from my keyboard:
Is it too late to transfer the characters from Thunderfall to Softcores?
I really miss my Stenyxa<3

The guy with the Muffin is right.
guys... You can use MC in these days...

I got like 5 Character running around and farming goods for me.
If there'd be a GM he'd ban me...

... or the gamemasters have a lot of stuff to do in school because it's the last weeks? But what do I know, perhaps you skip school because Tibia is more important to you.

GM hani is just playing around wether she got much in school or not. :(

The GM's are lazy period, but i hear that Vanderlay the best of the softcores GM's is going to make his own server since he actually cares what the public thinks i'm sure it will be 10x better than this

No server will be as good as Talaturens servers If you count all of the work they put on the servers.

Just wait untill summer update, this server will be the first one to get the update. =)

so that means? it doesnt really mean everyone will go bananas and say AMAMGAD SOFTCORES HAS TEH NEWESTZ UPDATES :OO!!O!O!O! its not such a big deal its typical since the owner of the server created tfs

OK , can everyone stop offtopic

GM please answear our question are it any chanche we could get our thunderfall chars back?:)

Or you could spend 10 minutes of your precious day and give me back my shit that i rightfully deserve.

And you could answer my post when i answered yours :D But oh, I forgot. You didn't know what you talked about! Smart choice then to stop talk about it. Because talking about things you don't know anything about only makes you look retarded!! Good that you finally realized that!! :D:D:D

To be honest, pierce is right.

But i also understand that some gms have to study for school.
I say, Go get more gms.

There's no reason to hire more GMs, nobody will know how to transfer all the characters from Thunderfall and giving them the option to choose a new name, and then... after TwifySoft hire more GMs (won't happen), everybody will start saying; "GMS DONT DO A SHIT", "WHERES MY THUNDERFALL CHAR".... got it?

Back