• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Getting tired of all rl map servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realy? This is annoying me too :/ And i hate noobs who play on the rl tibia maps only beacouse they cant do 10 lvl on Rl tibia, then they go to some OT with rl map and exp x10000 to build their mentality

Realy? This is annoying me too :/ And i hate noobs who play on the rl tibia maps only beacouse they cant do 10 lvl on Rl tibia, then they go to some OT with rl map and exp x10000 to build their mentality

And your polish, so we all go down a notch.

The worst thing is that they don't have full real map servers,they have a wannabe real map server.
Neon is right, I agree with him.

Real maps are easier, more fun of pvp, and if you want a good server which doesn't look like rl tibia try mysticnation.no-ip.info if it's still online lol, that had nothing to do with rl tibia xD

The worst thing is that they don't have full real map servers,they have a wannabe real map server.
Neon is right, I agree with him.

Join my future server (tomorrow or Wednesday online), it's based on Narozia's files.

Neon, The taste are splitted. If you prefer realmaps then join one. If you prefer costum maps then join one, Most of the american/Germans otservers is costum theres where i look.

Ye, Neon got right but its all probem what they like i know!

But how can its be funny same map almost on all servers!

Please all go make RPG-PVP Server!

@Neon.

You should make a really nice and big "Custom-RPG Map."
Then Release It Here, So we can host it.

Your a great mapper, so why not?

Regards.

i create real map and i see more ppls ike this then if you dont like then leave to custom map ^^

@Neon.

You should make a really nice and big "Custom-RPG Map."
Then Release It Here, So we can host it.

Your a great mapper, so why not?

Regards.

I believe he's already in an open-map project. Mapping with a couple of other mappers.

And by the way, I HATE REAL TIBIA MAPS!!!

@Empty.
Awesome.
Hopefully he'll release it...
Great Mapper.

I dont think that will change, people will alwyas play real map becuase they know where to exp etc Lots of nice places to fight traps etc.

Simonel; Here is my short story about newbie :)
Newbie: Okey im back from school lets find server...
Newbie: ooo nice server Custom Map.. Low exp wtf? But lets try :)
Newbie: Aaaaa 3 hours hunting the same monster, this broing ;/ i need help where leveling fast?
Newbie: F**k this server! Lets find server with high exp :>
Newbie: f**k only real map with high exp, ok so lets play
Newbie: Oooo nice server Hehe im 100lvl right now hmm... lets find guild
Simonel: He find a guild and what happen after 2 hours? lets see
Newbie: Today i was fighting at cave in venore, this was very funny and i like it :)

My opinion: People will alwyas play real tibia maps with high exp, if you want a custom map that map need to be minimum 30mb, lots of amazing quets that will never end until 300lvl+ xDD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back