• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Getting tired of all rl map servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
As the god damn title says...
Im getting pissed off of all these rl map servers man!

Does someone, SOMEONE agree with me or not?!'
10n58yc.png

All with red line = real map. -.-
And most of the others is Evolutions.

Last edited:
Yes, I care...

Because.
When I trying to find a OT to play on, Im looking at the list and then i see a good looking server, and then i click on it and I see Rl Map.
On all servers Iv'e clicked on "Rl map" Rl Map"...

I bet there is just 1-3 Good ots in the list..

To low exp?
And stfu please.

lol if u dont wanna play em dont no need to complain just because u make a thread isnt guna make ppl stop playing rl maps and i actually run one and ppl love it as a war server so if u dont like em just ignore em no need to bi**h and complain about it. just grow up and learn to live with it.

Neon goes Emo :(
-.-

guys stop fighting lol and neon really its easy just dont play them then

<Hand down my pants> I herby agree with Neon that real tibia maps are so gay I could decapitate a donkey!

Same here... If ppl wasn't so stupid and lazy that they always want start "LOW-EXP FULLRL-TIBIA MAP!!SERVER PVP", it would be more custom mapped servers and alot more to choose. I don't have any problems with RL map servers, I just think they are stupid. Tell me how many % custom map servers there is of all online servers? I'll tell you
, less than 15%!! Less than 15% use 100% custom maps and half of them are noob servers >.<

No offense..

NOTE: I don't want any stupid comments as "Don't play rl map servers then !!!11 ;(" please...

Last edited:
Well, if you compare real tibia map with armani maps and all other costum ots they are really worseless.

The only good costum maps are those the server made themself, which would also lead to alot of works which mostly people dont have time for or not enough skills to do it.

So, myself i prefer a well done made costum map instead of a 95% real tibia map.
But still im playing the real tibia map since i never played a costum tibia map with more then 30 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back