• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ghazbaran

nicky666

Reaction score
I dont know if ghazbaran spawns by itself or what, but since I havent seen it I wonder maybe you could make it spawn some day? :) Inq bosses is not just enough :p Also another question is it possible to make the wrath of emperor quest working ? would be cool with some new items :)

Thanks

i dont know if ghazbaran spawns by itself or what, but since i havent seen it i wonder maybe you could make it spawn some day? :) inq bosses is not just enough :p also another question is it possible to make the wrath of emperor quest working ? Would be cool with some new items :)

thanks

im agreeeee

I didnt make this thread for you to frame it over stupid comments and fights...
I just want a Ghazbaran to be spawned, hopefully not next year. Your arguing have nothing to do with this post, so argue on eachothers pms instead of here.
Thanks

I just want a Ghazbaran to be spawned, hopefully not next year. Your arguing have nothing to do with this post, so argue on eachothers pms instead of here.
Thanks

Finally a mature Icechaw player.

Thanks

I know if he will spawn or not. I contacted Talaturen, there will be NO Ghazbaran on IceChaw because, Fiery Fenix/Nethershadow will run run and explo him 1k, so its freaking fail ;P Obeviously

Close the thread :p
Regards

check mine thread. dont make stupid threads like this, noob
why the hell should he check your thread ?
its a free forum, he can make 10 threads about it
i guess your the noob here, trying to get atention sending other guys comment your thread

why the hell should he check your thread ?
its a free forum, he can make 10 threads about it
i guess your the noob here, trying to get atention sending other guys comment your thread

These stupid threads piss of Talaturen, it should be better to write it in my thread, BECAUSE Talaturen is watching it all time when he log otland.net
And you, freaking spammer, get a life.

i know i have bad english
But im trying to get it way better, so please stop making fun of me when im really on a bad humor ...

and yea i sux in english cuz i talk slang with my m8s :p

@Strike95

You think all talaturen does is login otland just to check out if you have posted anything? How pathetic are you really? I didnt post this to get any attention drawn towards me I just want an ghazbaran. What I dont want is you posting on my thread cause ur making no sence whatever your reply is

These stupid threads piss of Talaturen, it should be better to write it in my thread, BECAUSE Talaturen is watching it all time when he log otland.net
And you, freaking spammer, get a life.

lol rly shutup and go sleep is the best thing u can do
if i want create new thread writing "strike is gay and stupid"

Back