• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ghazbaran

lol rly shutup and go sleep is the best thing u can do
if i want create new thread writing "strike is gay and stupid"

We see your stupidity here, dumbass. NOT MAKING THREADS LIKE:
"TALATUREN NO HELP SERVER", "TALATUREN WHERE MORGAROTH???", "TALATUREN I FOUND BOTTER LVL 200", "TALATUREN NEVER LOGIN"???????

@up Whatsup?

@Strike95

You think all talaturen does is login otland just to check out if you have posted anything? How pathetic are you really? I didnt post this to get any attention drawn towards me I just want an ghazbaran. What I dont want is you posting on my thread cause ur making no sence whatever your reply is

You want freaking ghazbaran to run out and explo and get Morgaroth's heart for 5cc ?? (5cc = how much explosion rune?)
Get a life 'pro player'

Sorry for double-post

These stupid threads piss of Talaturen, it should be better to write it in my thread, BECAUSE Talaturen is watching it all time when he log otland.net
And you, freaking spammer, get a life.

ooh yes, im the no lifer here haha
fuck you, and your fucking hore mother you little fat piece of shit

You want freaking ghazbaran to run out and explo and get Morgaroth's heart for 5cc ?? (5cc = how much explosion rune?)
Get a life 'pro player'

Sorry for double-post

insulting others with no lifer shit ?
i guess your trying to hide your probelms right ?

two wordS: german fucker
since 0,1% germans are playing tibia, you're that '0,1' and only pathetic noob having fun insulting a happy person :)
have a nice time showing your jealousity on me (dark knows why);P
last post about you, tard.

ignore

Last edited:
I sell cheesy-poofs and penut butter butter jelly time. Contact me if your intrested.

Out and over,

Rehten Wodahs

two wordS: german fucker
since 0,1% germans are playing tibia, you're that '0,1' and only pathetic noob having fun insulting a happy person :)
have a nice time showing your jealousity on me (dark knows why);P
last post about you, tard.

ignore

I'm not german, but yo
go fuck yourself you little paki piece of shit
you talk about others, but you the only fucking problem on this server
so go fuck yourself you fucking asshole go get something to do omfg
you 21 years old and the best thing you can do is play tibia ? you such a fucking loser really

this ot is fail 8.7 and dosent have any spell of 8.7 only mounts hahah and yes as the topic says it never never ever spawns ghazbaran or morg only ferul and orsaa...

coman talaturen make your ot better 60 players max wft?

Strike...stop trying to be a GM helper...Talaturen don´t will give itens to you...or don´t will give exp scrolls for you post on the threads...grow up man...this f*cking server die a long long time ago...

Back