• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ghostx's Mapping Thread

Bumping with my zoo for now

I guess i can now add these also:
My zoo *pandaland and friends*
UD4WfH.png

and
WUq6cG.png

How much time you need for making this areas ? :D

can't remember but probably 1-2 hours experimenting
Also there were 4 more enclosures that i did but they weren't finished in time for the contest so i just sent these

To those who are wondering why the dead thread...
A few weeks ago when i returned from my "travels" - i discovered my housemate did something "foolish" and it wiped my hdd. What then proceeded to happen was my fan melted - the thermal solution was compromised(?) and my hdd then basically melted and the "needle scratched it to pieces". SO that is why my darkonia project is dead for the time being. And that is why i have been semi-inactive more than usual. I now have a new hdd and new os. So i should be back to it asap :)

keep tuned

Keep it going Ghostx :) ..even if having some issues :)
U are a ghost u know?
Ghosts aint stop mapping!

The past wasn't a place for mere mortals. Only the chosen could revisit some of Reigna's truth.
mzLIty.png

Nothing amazing - was looking at new sprites and those 3 little "runeric" stones gave me inspiration for some sort of jungle ruins.
QKslnT.png

Will finish this another time :)
Bump

Bump. More comments naow!!!1!!one!!!onety-one!!!
Nothing amazing - was looking at new sprites and those 3 little "runeric" stones gave me inspiration for some sort of jungle ruins.
QKslnT.png

Will finish this another time :)

The past wasn't a place for mere mortals. Only the chosen could revisit some of Reigna's truth.
mzLIty.png

Long long time. First time i've opened up the editor in months and even then i stopped after 5 mins.
This is potentially the last pic i'll show in this thread unless I become more active again.
Was intending to create a mage quest. fire/water/energy/earth (each element has it's own area. like...
. l
-o-
. l

ZzTLA.jpg

Back