• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Girl deleted all characters in wow of her boyfriend

It's quite funny, he thinks that Blizzard doesn't have the 'SPACE' to store that much data. Little does he know that there are over 15 MILLION accounts on WoW alone that are 15$ per month to keep active. If you use your brain and do the math they have more then enough money to maintain all such data.

For those of you who are bad at math, that is about $230 million a month off of WoW alone they also have about 10 other games that are quite popular.

he could better slap that b*tch

Ok a question for you all:

What would you do if your girl rooks a level 150+ character on real tibia from you?

Last edited:
I would stop the deletion

better question is "What would you do if she would rook down your character?"

well mine highest lvl in tibia was 120 and i played like 4 years ago, well back then into that days while i was addicted to tibia, i really dont know what i would do, probably she could get casket for herself after im done with her hihihi

better question is "What would you do if she would rook down your character?"

well mine highest lvl in tibia was 120 and i played like 4 years ago, well back then into that days while i was addicted to tibia, i really dont know what i would do, probably she could get casket for herself after im done with her hihihi

Would you kill your girlfriend cause of a game

This would be like pierce's dad deleted pierce's softcores accounts!!!! Hahauhau

Lägger en diskret liten bajskorv här tror jag.
big-shit.jpg

Back