• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Give non-premium members the same rights as premium members in Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm7b

Nikim jesteś!
Reaction score
Greetings,
As i have been thinking lately, why not make marketplace available for non-premium members? Paying 10$ just to advertise some shitty rl tibia character doesn't make sense. Every day i see otland becoming more focused on earning money than actually helping the community. Afterall, that was the thing that made otland special, it was a community effort. And this is just the beginning, as soon as the owner realizes he can get more money by making marketplace purely for premium members; not only marketplace will be purely premium, but so will the premium prices go up.

This situation has already been dealt with as Evan already posted the link for the argue we already had :)

Your money selfish if you think getting premium on OTland is only to be able to make money and post on marketplace. It's a donation. They're not after any physiological needs, but you are.

The reason why the market place was made premium was to cut down on it. Talutaren (or w,e) stated this was to be a FREE community. He was thinking of ridding the market place all togther yet it was kept. It isn't ALL about donations but ofcourse they need money to help maintain the forum.

Spend money to make money. Fair deal. Ebay takes comission of sales so think of this as the same! Don't play the all about money card or just gtfo.

I know originally i was opposing this but after reading talutaren's argument i can understand his point of view.

CASE CLOSED.

Everyone else has already answered your question, no need for me to repeat what was already said

Ty Evan and GhostX

So thats it. Can't wait for the next complaint about this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back