• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Give us back Tibialight !

I doubt he still has the files and if he has them he will sell them. Also was Dedicated the real hoster cause i remember another admin also
Who you talking about? That you doubt they still have the files?

there a version of tibia light on tibia king saw it long time ago not sure if it is up to date

I think is no longer there it was available a time ago but like old post of TK it gets lost. I download it from there i even updated the source. The distro and source was posted by a br kid who stole one of the latest versions but brs just care about dragonball servers lol

i dont speak spanish so i cannot find it. would you send me a link?

use a page translator is what i do il check if it is available if not it might be a good idea to to get a dedicated host and release an updated well worked version of it

Is no longer in tibiaking i have the distro thought ill get my team to dev a server for you guys.

i gathered part of my old team we will optimize the source and add several things we will fix any bug we encounter we are expecting to finish after june

Back