• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Giveaway] Full rpg server, Inclouding map otc etc.

I would also be intrested, would probably just host it with a dedicated host and not customize it, my work with it would be in updates.

I'd like to check the map out on teamviewer, it might give me some idea's or inspiration to map again :p

Well, I may not be a guy, but due to my experience with open tibia and the fact that I'm working really hard on Cypher Online (one of tibia's only true action (NON-WAR) servers), I'd like to be able to use a lot of what you've done as part of the project. I have a list of contributers and credits, and when the server opens there'll be an in-game hall of fame for those who have contributed content to the server. You would obviously be on this list and in this hall of fame.

Would be cool having a copy of it! Maybe i could have some use for it in Althea perhaps:)
Idea's and look at other map structure/styles!

Congratz for the one who gets it haha:)

Why not give someone who's working long on a project? Then you would be sure it will get something from it besides spoil f***ing, down and run or a project that wont finish anyway..

I would love to have it too but now i know more people will get it i don't want it anymore..

Anyway good luck if someone is making progress with it would like to see it :>

Uhmm have you people looked at the dates of this thread?
I would think that it has already been given out.
Best regards,
SpookieGamer.

timemachine.jpg

I present to you guys... THE TIME MACHINE!

I would like to get the scripts only if possible, going to study lua and they may help :]

Back