• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Giving away my characters / items and cash

Mookie

Reaction score
Im giving away granatkastar mackan 203 ms, Gianny 160~ EK

just write an reason why i should give just you.. Also gonna throw out around 20kk cash and donator sword etc.

so start the beging!

give it to me cuz i will actually play it and have fun with it:$

mookie is scammer is no good men he onli hakk u and take all itams and u hav 0 itam after that i swear is truth

ps gief itam to me because i is godlike and will make all ded in softcores!

If you give some of it to me ill get those dirty polaks off the server :] doing the community a favour here!

Im giving away granatkastar mackan 203 ms, Gianny 160~ EK

just write an reason why i should give just you.. Also gonna throw out around 20kk cash and donator sword etc.

so start the beging!

I am motivated and I wont disappoint you. :) I will make so the polacks leave this ot:peace:

You should give me some of the cash, so I can continue my pk, since I'm like the only player left playing mage instead of boring knights ;) and that's a reason why I die a lot :p

You should give me some of the cash, so I can continue my pk, since I'm like the only player left playing mage instead of boring knights ;) and that's a reason why I die a lot :p

you and the rest of the server? my team only got mages we're 6 or 7 ppl. Artzothar's team, only mages, the polacks 10 knights 200 mages

Hello I just need the characters becouse im low ;)
And i want to join a side in a war
Please Give it to me ;)
And I can use the money veryy good 2 ;)

I hope i will see it in me depot ;)

Force Hell

I'm about to start softcores. I will continue with the character :)

ya me 2 i'm about to start softcores again, and i'm verry poor atm.

would be awesome to have it :p

Back