• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Global full 8.60 (Exclusive) (Xodera Server + de 26 areas Vips + Multiple Trainer)

gesior

Banned User
Reaction score
Global full 8.60 (Exclusive) (Xodera Server + de 26 areas Vips + Multiple Trainer System)

Well guys, in order to keep everyone happy, without suffering the search for a decent ot, I'll post another perfect servant, I'm not like some posts here that are beautiful, explanatory etc. .. and end sucks, my post is simple but the sample server is in practice, lower open, vain and really see what I said then following will give more or less the basis of the server, the server contains more than 26 areas VIPs including islands, cities and VIPs, VIPs already have items, just go in and look for item.xml xodera, and all who have the name xodera items are VIPs, vip is the system by each premium account but want to make these schemes then it is not my problem, all good quests, server without any bugs, fully corrected serious and silly mistakes, that server when online, then picked up the 700 + players to see that the server is great, download and use: D.

Dowload Server Complete

Recalling that the map server to have very large files with this just for linux, is already with the sources, who did not know how to use linux, please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't I open the map with RME? It says: Unsupported client version

I'm using the lastest RME (2.2).

small reading error, open remeres usually without the map, vai in preferences, select the version 8.60, go done it in the folder items ot, copy the 2 item.xml and item.otb, play the 2 860 in the folder C : \ Program Files \ Remere's Map Editor \ data \ 860 remeres done that close and open again,'' and'' mind map, ok? you will it matter, after having done so save it, it will open normally.

sorry google translater :D

- - - Updated - - -

close and open again,''IMPORT''

People who steal the work of others are worse than trash

- - - Updated - - -

Shame on you gesior

Flipware Server

Site: Flipware.servegame .com (junta o .com)
Ip: Flipware.servegame .com (junta o .com)

Baseado em Sistema Linux, Contamos com servidor dedicado 99.9% Uptime, hosteado nos EUA!
Processador Xeon E3-1270 3.4 GHz - 4.5GB Ram

Experiencia por Extages, sendo Facil no começo e "dificil" após o level 210, pois não temos em mente Resetar o servidor
daqui 1 Mês, porque tem jogadores level 1000!

XODERA SERVER

Back