• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Global full 8.60 (Exclusive) (Xodera Server + de 26 areas Vips + Multiple Trainer)

One post similar to "Oh cool, you came here to leech meanwhile I'm not leaching (bullshit)", another saying "You didn't rep this link such doches you are...", and one saying "people complaining about the download link being, but no one bothered to report it to the mods..."

Well, guess what fucktards? First of all, the guy who said that someone came here to leech, what the fuck are you doing here if you didn't come to leech, did you come here to comment how great this download is? Yeah...That's right, you came to leech too fucking deepthroater.

Second one...Why would anyone rep a link that doesn't work? Doesn't make any sense, now does it? That's what I thought...

Now third guy...Mods can see when people have replied to this thread you fucking moron, with other words, no need to report it, if the mods care for this thread, then they would take action, don't you think?

And for the last thing, yes, I know I used some bad words, yes, I know I insulted a few idiots, but really, is it really nessecary to punish or even ban me for cursing these morons? Can you really blame me? I mean, seriously, if they were smarter than that, then they would either comment in a better way, or just shut the hell up, and no, I am in no way stating or saying that my comment (this one) is any better, but I really couldn't keep myself away from this...So if you want or have to punish me for cursing like 3 total morons, then go ahead, I can't complain more about that, but if I just get a warning, then I'm really really thankful for that, and I won't waste more space for another useless comment.

One post similar to "Oh cool, you came here to leech meanwhile I'm not leaching (bullshit)", another saying "You didn't rep this link such doches you are...", and one saying "people complaining about the download link being, but no one bothered to report it to the mods..."

Well, guess what fucktards? First of all, the guy who said that someone came here to leech, what the fuck are you doing here if you didn't come to leech, did you come here to comment how great this download is? Yeah...That's right, you came to leech too fucking deepthroater.

Second one...Why would anyone rep a link that doesn't work? Doesn't make any sense, now does it? That's what I thought...

Now third guy...Mods can see when people have replied to this thread you fucking moron, with other words, no need to report it, if the mods care for this thread, then they would take action, don't you think?

And for the last thing, yes, I know I used some bad words, yes, I know I insulted a few idiots, but really, is it really nessecary to punish or even ban me for cursing these morons? Can you really blame me? I mean, seriously, if they were smarter than that, then they would either comment in a better way, or just shut the hell up, and no, I am in no way stating or saying that my comment (this one) is any better, but I really couldn't keep myself away from this...So if you want or have to punish me for cursing like 3 total morons, then go ahead, I can't complain more about that, but if I just get a warning, then I'm really really thankful for that, and I won't waste more space for another useless comment.

You sir, make retards look like scholars. Even if people come here only to leach, they are still being apart of the community. Even some tardfuck hosting a shit 999999x evo map is helping the community, even if its a tutorial on what not to do. Atleast they don't sit there for an hour thinking up bitchy comments doing nothing but stroking their ego.

Second rep is gone dumbass, go back to 1999 for that shit.

Third, you know how many kids bitch about links being down on a daily basis? You know how long the average mod is on OTL on a given day? Not enough to deal with all of them. By reporting your pretty much screaming at the mods to do something as opposed to hoping that they may catch the post out of the dozens of those like it on any given day.

Your just a whiny little kid who hasn't learned how to troll yet, looking for reasons to get up on his high horse and complain to the masses.

You sir, make retards look like scholars. Even if people come here only to leach, they are still being apart of the community. Even some tardfuck hosting a shit 999999x evo map is helping the community, even if its a tutorial on what not to do. Atleast they don't sit there for an hour thinking up bitchy comments doing nothing but stroking their ego.

Second rep is gone dumbass, go back to 1999 for that shit.

Third, you know how many kids bitch about links being down on a daily basis? You know how long the average mod is on OTL on a given day? Not enough to deal with all of them. By reporting your pretty much screaming at the mods to do something as opposed to hoping that they may catch the post out of the dozens of those like it on any given day.

Your just a whiny little kid who hasn't learned how to troll yet, looking for reasons to get up on his high horse and complain to the masses.

If you would've read and understood everything I wrote in that comment you replied to, then perhaps, you wouldn't have replied in such ignorant and retarded way, and no, you're the one making retards look like "normal" and smart, also, it seems it's you who's the kid who hasn't learned how to troll properly yet...If you can't see the difference at someone being serious, or trolling, then what the fuck are you even doing at the net making such statements huh? Hippy please...Clean your mouth, stop being ignorant and stupid, stop doing trolling attempts, and leave things alone which you don't get or know nothing about, and don't try to play all high and mighty, that's pathetic, now, is this a promise you can make? Good, thank you and case closed.

hello can you help me please i am traing to make ots server please contact me skaype sejranlondon !!!! thanks

God bless you !!!

Back