• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Global Map FULL + Yalahar 50 Mb!!

ScOrPiOnX

Reaction score
This is the full real map. No have houses but is only 50 mb!!!! Oo
Rl 50 mb.rar

RL Map size is 70 mb... (WTF?). I dont know why our RL Map has only 50 mb. If (only) Yalahar size's 7 mb ._.

I looked at this,
the reason why its so small in size,
is because its tracked, and only 60% done.

Lots of areas are missing, etc..

It have the important zones. Any not used areas was removed.
And check the water, I removed a lot of this.

hehe... a almost full rl map with most unneccessary water removed is on ~90-100MB

RL Map size is 70 mb... (WTF?). I dont know why our RL Map has only 50 mb. If (only) Yalahar size's 7 mb ._.

i got a real 7.7 map that is 80mb it's normaly abuto 86 mb but under convert formate to .otbm some data got lost..

The size depends on how much water you got.. and what update you got.. I would guess around 90 mb~

RL-map is somewhere around 90-100, depends on much water you added.
Also, there are many spawns many ppl seems nopt to know about, only the new 8.5 spawns where about 2-3 MB. + ALOT of editiong on some old spawns. (Mostly Darashia/Ankh)

i got a real 7.7 map that is 80mb it's normaly abuto 86 mb but under convert formate to .otbm some data got lost..

a full Tibia Rl map from 7.6 without earth/water is 86 Mb size... I got that one ^.^

Full 8.4 I don't know, but I guess it has passed 120+ mb.. or even more...

Back