• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][7.92] ClasseraOT | Real Map 7.72 original + LB | Start 3.05.2024

Server Website/AAC
https://classera.pl
Server Address
classera.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

aszwyly

Reaction score
SERVER START
3.05.2024 18:00

Server Info:

Exp rate: 3
Skill rate: 3
Magic rate: 2
Loot rate: 1

Game Features
Real Map 7.72 with cities + addictional cities:
Thais, Carlin, Venore, Ab'dendriel, Kazordoon, Edron, Liberty Bay, Port Hope, Ankrahmun, Darashia
Original map with all quests working.
Original NPC's from Cipsoft leak 7.72
Old-school 7.92 Content Inlucuding: Outfits & Addon Quests DHQ, Annihilator, POI and more...
Raid system
Party Experience Share With Vocation Bonus
Bank Account System
Free PACC Content
Buyable Spells
Houses buying via website with montly payment 50 level
PvP 8 level
Server Save 10:00 CET

Port: 7171
Client: OTClient
Uptime: 24/7

MAP.jpg

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Few changes:

- The website was updated today. A new acc maker has been uploaded, the previous one was Znote, currently is MyAAC.

- Houses can be purchased using the !buyhouse command, previously it was set via the website.

- Store has been added where you can buy points: PLN 5 = 50 points, PLN 10 = 100 points. Points can be spent to change the character's nickname/gender.

- The first hundred logged-in characters will receive free 50 points for our store.
Note: Creating several accounts and characters by one person will be verified.

I invite you to create accounts and characters!

🗓️🗓️ 4 DAYS TO START 🗓️🗓️

Vodkagun new account and attempt to downgrade from 8.0>7.92?!
Lets see how many streamers start to play this server and we will have our answer

Vodkagun new account and attempt to downgrade from 8.0>7.92?!
Lets see how many streamers start to play this server and we will have our answer

I don't invite or pay any streamer for join to my server. It's advertised on some Facebook fanpages and 3 otslist's. Of course here and TNP on server Gala.

Im not "Vodkagun". As you can see my account is created in 2018 y.

I spend many time on make this server and i think ppls can enjoy really fun game. Not p2w server with many bugs but f2p.

If you mean i am owner treasura It's funny.

Enjoy the fun bro :)

Few changes (again):

• War mode for guilds has been added ;)
  • Command !frags / !kills for check Frags

Frags counter:

Daily Red Skull = 4
Weekly Red Skull = 12
Monthly Red Skull = 35
Daily Banishment = 7
Weekly Banishment = 18
Monthly Banishment = 60

Added Commands:

!frags | !kills - for check frags

!share - for turn on party shared experience

!war - for set warmode with guilds

💡Sugestion:💡

I think about set world pvp to non pvp for 1h from start, after 1h turn back to pvp. It's a good idea?

@ update

Client for Linux has been introduced.
Client for Android will be introduced in the future.

🗓️🗓️ 2 days to start ^_^ Come, enter and create account/character ;) 🗓️🗓️

Is there anything unique about this or just a rl map datapack and go go

Bro, what can i say it's only " :) ". I know some peoples like to criticize, I like criticism and I accept it if it is constructive.

I mean, that wasn't even a criticuqe, just a plain question if i should expect something other than vanilla rl

Wont recommend something where the owner create his own characters and accounts to make it look more people registered.
special on a low rate server

Vodka wannabe gun soon to be.
You cant make lowrates with zero reputation. Nobody is going to risk wasting time on something unproven. Especially after vodkagun server mistake abortion.

I mean, that wasn't even a criticuqe, just a plain question if i should expect something other than vanilla rl

I think, not.

Wont recommend something where the owner create his own characters and accounts to make it look more people registered.
special on a low rate server

Haha, nice joke ;) I don't need this. If I wanted to do it, I would create 100 accounts, not 10...

Vodka wannabe gun soon to be.
You cant make lowrates with zero reputation. Nobody is going to risk wasting time on something unproven. Especially after vodkagun server mistake abortion.

Maybe you have right, but in future people see my server is realy longterm :)

It sad, because when i making this OT many ppls say to me "dont make orshabaal ots". So i create low rate, now it's bad too, because server don't have x999 rate's. Dunno.
Post automatically merged:

@ update

OK! So i decided to incrase exp rate to x50! Have fun and wait for start ;)

Last edited:
Back