• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Global save doesnt save houses or what?

Froxxiieee

Reaction score
Hello,
I have my server setted up to save every 1730 seconds
<globalevent name="save" interval="1730" event="script" value="save.lua"/>

today, at the morning, the server crashed and every item that was added into a house tile since the server startup was lost.

Im asking why the saves didnt save the house tiles? All houses are saved when i shut-down. Also, items in players depots were not saved, but characters were.

hmm, if he use TFS_0.4_DEV then 1 second = 1000? so 1730 = 1730000?
But if he using 0.3.6 than 1730 is okay.

And the answer is, probably your server crashed before it saves(first 20 mins?). Players are saved because they got doSavePlayer(cid) with onAdvance event + login\logout.

hm the server was online for more than 10 hours before the changes in houses were made. Then, after the 10 hours it crashed..

I had a second server running on port 7173 which i turned off like 9 hours before the crash.. I hope it didnt save from some reason coz of that...

Ty for answer

and i use 0.3.6

Back