• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ GM Archez

Status
Not open for further replies.
i quote the famous Mr.T 'Quit your jibba jabba' do the world a favor and take up nitting instead of tibia

Last edited:
Really I don't get it, being deleted on a server, so what?
Just create another character or join another server, what's the big deal?
0h n0ez I had 3kk on a lvl 100 on a ot and now its deleted oh nOEZZ Cry Me A riVERRr ;////:/

5 pages and still no reply from a gamemaster. Just lay down some time and solve this instead of pretend the problem doesnt exist.

Really I don't get it, being deleted on a server, so what?
Just create another character or join another server, what's the big deal?
0h n0ez I had 3kk on a lvl 100 on a ot and now its deleted oh nOEZZ Cry Me A riVERRr ;////:/

Ever thought that it also might be just about about the principle? And I was 19x+ for your information lil retard

or just stop crying, make a new char and get on with it

I guess thats exactly what u would do if u got deleted for no reason after spending hours and hours gaming a character up to war. Realy i dont think u would complain at all ! -Sarcasm- (<- For those who wouldent understand that if i didnt type it :p)

Oh Oh its just a game guys, sure if something like this happens to me ill smack my keyboard, scream abit but then im over it cba to spam forums and call people retards:D

^I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works...

Since u don't want to pay urself out or make a new char I suggest you to just leave? Makes no sence..

Thats because Vanderlay agreed with me that I shouldnt get deleted and he would talk with Talaturen about it.

So why should I leave/pay for nothing or make a new char?

It does make sence if you try to look at it from other eyes except your own

K3v1n just doing this for posts on the forum he gets "cool" with many posts :s

How do u get cool? can any1 teach me? You see, right now im just awsome :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back