• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ GM Archez

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3v1n

PvP God
Reaction score
Do you mind explaining the deletion on me with reason "bot"?

Seems kinda strange to me since I didnt use anything against the rules.

No - and my name is Homer Simpson.
You have never used a paralyze script in your whole life, have you?

Hi Homer Simpson.
Read again you moron:
Seems kinda strange to me since I didnt use anything against the rules.

Where in the server rules does it say that it's illegal to use a heal when paralyzed script?

Not saying he used one, but even if he did. He wasen't breaking the rules

No - and my name is Homer Simpson.
You have never used a paralyze script in your whole life, have you?

And I state:
* paralyze creatures for you
In other words: AUTO SHOOT PARALYZE
Ive had discussions about this before and auto heal paralyze is NOT illegal so how about you go and shuv it up yours?

Now give me a legit reason

yea dude elfbot is so fuckin sick has this shit like u can bot total afk for days and days and itll deposit for you buy manas and all that shit all u guys needa buy it

yep, Elfbot..

And how come this isnt at the RULES?

Still waiting for a legit reason cuz seems like you GMs contradict yourselves.

However, applications which perform any of the following actions are PROHOBITED and WILL LEAD TO A BANISHMENT OF YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT:
* paralyze creatures for you
* hunt creatures automatically for you, whether you are idle from the game or not it is not allowed.
* combo attack players
* train magic level/skills while you are idle from the game
* login on multiple characters

Now, good luck finding anything I had running on my bot thats against the rules?

Bump, I think its obvious that I got banned for nothing and somehow people are trying to find a reason to ban me for.

Guess what, it aint happening.
I didnt use anything against SoftCores rules and I got a strong feeling that GM Archez deleted me because he had friends that wanted to kill me.
They couldnt so they called a GM and after I outran them all easily (elfbot or not, its not against the rules) I got banned and deleted.

And another thing. I got banned before but obviously it was the same as it is now, I got unbanned after 2 days instead of a week because GM Aezol banned our squad for nothing.
But now I got deleted? My first ban is supposed to be gone (never happened) but still I get banned again and deleted immediatly.

Bump, I think its obvious that I got banned for nothing and somehow people are trying to find a reason to ban me for.

Guess what, it aint happening.
I didnt use anything against SoftCores rules and I got a strong feeling that GM Archez deleted me because he had friends that wanted to kill me.
They couldnt so they called a GM and after I outran them all easily (elfbot or not, its not against the rules) I got banned and deleted.

And another thing. I got banned before but obviously it was the same as it is now, I got unbanned after 2 days instead of a week because GM Aezol banned our squad for nothing.
But now I got deleted? My first ban is supposed to be gone (never happened) but still I get banned again and deleted immediatly.

It was me and my team that reported you, and no we ain't friend to GM Archez we just reported you since you always come in war with auto heal + speedhack + paralyze script. End of discussion it's nothing to discuss really. BOT = BAN / DELETE accept it.

It was me and my team that reported you, and no we ain't friend to GM Archez we just reported you since you always come in war with auto heal + speedhack + paralyze script. End of discussion it's nothing to discuss really. BOT = BAN / DELETE accept it.

Orly? Maybe you should stay in school because if you open the Rules of SoftCores they only state the things that ARE ILLEGAL and none of these are on it. Too bad? Learn to fucking read you moron.

Auto heal = not against the rules,
"speedhack" (as you call it, its just a ping reducer) = not against the rules
Auto heal paralyze = not against the rules

and bot ISNT ban/delete you idiot look up the rules

Orly? Maybe you should stay in school because if you open the Rules of SoftCores they only state the things that ARE ILLEGAL and none of these are on it. Too bad? Learn to fucking read you moron.

Hmm, you used third party software, that shouldn't be even a rule in an OTServer. It's more like an unwrittened rule that has been around for years, idiot. Stop crying and go play another server, there are plenty of them you moron!

You still use cavebot, and I know you do so don't deny it.

You still use cavebot, and I know you do so don't deny it.

Never used cavebot and everytime when GM checked me while I was hunting (and yeah it happened) I answered immediatly :)

@ Zoriath: You should read the rules again because they say they do allow bot. Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally this server got rid of this retarded moron, thank god or gm i should say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back