• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Neon Power Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolex

Reaction score
He's pissed with me for arguing with me, and my char is afk in safe place and then i logged him, now i get a msg from him saying
You better check Master Rook ;)

Log into Master Rook, and im dead? i was logged in a safe place, so how did this manage to happen?

Stupid GM Power Abusing

Gm Neon Has Actully Cheat lvl with
Neo And Neox

How could he cheat with lvls?, noob.. And Rolex, do you have proof?
How could you log into a safe place and die? What did neon do? Summon monsters? NO, because he can't summon monsters..

ehum simple he can use mc on a gamemaster acc and if u look neo or neox dead list u can see

Yes lol. Dont think cuz one does that that everyone does

Yeah, what about it?
I MC, yes..
BUT!

When I MC, I stand in Depot with my normal character and checking for botters on my GameMaster.
And when I don't check for botters, I log out on the GM.

And that thing with Neox, that I killed that character with my other character...
Lol, I lvl'ed that character up for my self, isn't it my own will if I want to rook the other one and become higher lvl on the other?

Lol, it's the same thing, if you know what I mean.

neon lvled his character up
he was amongst the first few players
i joined as he joined i know he doesnt cheat :p
so stop trying >.<

And, btw, Rolex...
Can you give me a picture or anything of what I did? :blink:
And if you "LOGGED", how can I possibly make your character die?

Last edited:
Yeah, what about it?
I MC, yes..
BUT!

When I MC, I stand in Depot with my normal character and checking for botters on my GameMaster.

And that thing with Neox, that I killed that character with my other character...
Lol, I lvl'ed that character up for my self, isn't it my own will if I want to rook the other one and become higher lvl on the other?

LOLOLOL, i get fucking banned when i was afk in dp with my RP while i'm was exping my EK =o

Yeah, but you don't check Botters, don't you?
And who banned you?

He was logged off so why did u msg me saying "Check Master Rook ;)" fucking power abuse cheat ur lvls and items

Neon...I saw you online when u was on Neon and Neox at the same time. Tell me how it is possible ; dd

Neon...I saw you online when u was on Neon and Neox at the same time. Tell me how it is possible ; dd

MC, he admitted it himself in a few posts above, And I use mc to be on my GM to..
Whats the problem?

Real tibia GMS used MC before aswell :D

MC, he admitted it himself in a few posts above, And I use mc to be on my GM to..
Whats the problem?

Real tibia GMS used MC before aswell :D

Yea that's true acctually^_^

Yeah, what about it?
I MC, yes..
BUT!

@Neon

U no use only MC in GM, Normal Player but too Player and Player, and don't say no.. I don't need talk here how u get this lvl, how u using GM to say "hunted", How u getting friend's etp.. So stop lie and correct ur self.

@Rolex

Don't cry, this is only game, meybe u lie meybe no. Don't have proof? You do not have what for write.

Srry for bad english.

@Neon

U no use only MC in GM, Normal Player but too Player and Player, and don't say no.. I don't need talk here how u get this lvl, how u using GM to say "hunted", How u getting friend's etp.. So stop lie and correct ur self.

@Rolex

Don't cry, this is only game, meybe u lie meybe no. Don't have proof? You do not have what for write.

Srry for bad english.

Rofl, when did he say hunted to someone?..

Ye, to me, when i say hunted to him normal char (Neo) But this is old history :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back