• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Neon Power Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he says hunted to you.. So what? What should he do? Kill you with he's GM? No he can't... If he says hunted to you he speaks for he's own playing character...

Neon can't summon items, monsters. So how would he cheat level?
All the givelevel or w/e the commands is, are deleted even before launched SoftCores.
And i don't know, if he maybe killed hes 2nd char or w/e, but thats not cheat leveling either.... Otherwise, alot of peoples would have been banned/deleted already.

What...The...Hell... Are you talking about? :blink:

Ehh u don't remember for login to GM and come to guard's? And say "what now" or "i'm hunted? " GM don't lie, i dont need say in forum all ;) If u dont remember i have red skull and training mlvl ;) U playing in this time nick: Neo

Maybe he's right and the gm is corrupt. Why would he otherwise start making up a story?

Well, the reason why I let you die was because of this..
Some players are never happy.. Kinda pisses me off!
Stop whine and play ffs.

OtLand - View Profile: Neon

And for the ones that is to lazy to click URL Link:

xl9w2f.png

Close thread this is immposible to finish this topic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back