• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM outfit on Tutor..

Ronaldino

Esso Eh
Reaction score
I got problem with Tutors on my server, if I change player group_id and type to 2. I got tutor but with gamemaster looktype.. even if I change outfit and relogin it stay as gamemaster looktype.

I'm using latest tags rev. 1000~.

if(player->accessLevel > 0)
{
if(acc.accountType > 4)
player->defaultOutfit.lookType = 266;
else
player->defaultOutfit.lookType = 75;
}
else
player->defaultOutfit.lookType = result.getDataInt("looktype");

Have you any idea how?:>

Tutors shouldn't be group ID 2, since group ID 2 = Game master. Tutors = acc type 2 and group 1.

You mean in table `accounts` and `players` groups_id = 1 or which one?

##

If I do it in way you told me, then I wont be able to make an flags for tutors (talk orange on help chat etc.).

Last edited:
In both players and accounts you must stay Group_id = 1.

To make a tutor you only need to chance the Type to 2

It's nothing ABOUT group, it's about the field named TYPE in the table ACCOUNTS.

Look:

Code:
		if(acc.accountType > 4)
		else

If player's type is bigger than 4 it'll use outfit looktype 266, else, it'll use 75 (of course just if it's bigger than 0). It's wrong. If > 4 THEN USE 75 else USE 266. So change this part of the code to:

Code:
		if(acc.accountType > 4)
		else

Hope it works.

Yours,
Rafael Hamdan;

It's nothing ABOUT group, it's about the field named TYPE in the table ACCOUNTS.

Look:

Code:
		if(acc.accountType > 4)
		else

If player's type is bigger than 4 it'll use outfit looktype 266, else, it'll use 75 (of course just if it's bigger than 0). It's wrong. If > 4 THEN USE 75 else USE 266. So change this part of the code to:

Code:
		if(acc.accountType > 4)
		else

Hope it works.

Yours,
Rafael Hamdan;

I think from that it will use looktype 266 so it wont help. :>

Back