• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

gm read

Zeriel

Reaction score
got my internet on my pc fixed today, and i try logging in and it doesnt work, i search my char o nthe site and it doesnt work.. account been deleted or what cos i checked the site the other day to make sure it was still the same and it was, now its not appearing to exist.. answers please.

Zeriel

I guess you've been deleted ;o
I rememeber you and it was a while ago i saw you ;<

yeah well the character existed a few days ago when i checked but c'mon gms can you answer please

Im sorry to inform you that if you have not been online for over 90days. Your character has been removed. This was stated in the latest news which informed you about us cleaning the database to make room for the ones that are actually playing and to decrease the server save time.

I can make you fly without giving you wings.

Do you join my team now?

Isn't this a better way than dying at suicide?
I think I'm looking at a way better future than you <3

Suicide? When did i say anything about me committing a suicide? Crackhead... I told you, don't do drugs! They'll get you in a grave. You're looking all demented already.

Suicide? When did i say anything about me committing a suicide? Crackhead... I told you, don't do drugs! They'll get you in a grave. You're looking all demented already.

tell me more about these "drugs" you're talkin bout.
ill get myself in a grave anyway so whats ur problem?

bob marley died bcs of his religion not by drugs

Back