• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM vanderlay corrupt

Gaara Ownage

Reaction score
Character Deaths
Dec 01 2008, 23:47:21 Died at Level 125 by an apocalypse
Dec 01 2008, 23:46:23 Died at Level 128 by an apocalypse
Dec 01 2008, 23:45:39 Died at Level 129 by an apocalypse

summoning apocalypses to kill people you dont like ?

Character: Raxor
Dec 01 2008, 23:46:19 Died at Level 131 by an apocalypse
Dec 01 2008, 23:45:43 Died at Level 132 by an apocalypse

Character: Murked
Dec 01 2008, 23:47:21 Died at Level 125 by an apocalypse
Dec 01 2008, 23:46:23 Died at Level 128 by an apocalypse
Dec 01 2008, 23:45:39 Died at Level 129 by an apocalypse

Last edited:
@Nice bot there Xilvern ^^.

GMVANDERLAY.jpg

Just standing there :eek:...

Wow...

Did you received a reason of why you got banned?

Edit:

After reading the post below, I can see that you got the best reason to get banned...

Never ever thought about mentioning the whole story?

So i banned him cus he cavebotted, so then he and hes friend started to insult me, my family and my friends..
So then i made the decision to have some fun with em...
Sure, was probably not the best choice, could have easily banned them just like that, but players also have to remember:
We are working hard everyday on this server to make it the best server, we deserve respect from you players, we do not deserve to get insulted for doing a good job to remove those botters..

I got nothing more to say.

Edit: Ok, your friend Murked started to insult my family.

Last edited:
I like how he removed "Bot NG" out of the client title, even though if you look close you can see where he tried to hide it. But he didn't take it out of the taskbar or hide BP-1, lol you tried to make Oteshes out as the bad person, then you own yourself.

Jo3

00:35 GM Vanderlay [94]: i aint got time to go through this again
00:35 GM Vanderlay [94]: i already talked with 2 guys, for like an hour
00:37 GM Vanderlay [94]: about this, and they all have theyr useless arguments.. "ur gm u dont do that!! U CORRUPT!"
00:38 GM Vanderlay [94]: when you are old enough to understand social phsycology and understand the reason why you respect peoples, and are polite
00:38 GM Vanderlay [94]: then please come an have this chat with me..

@GM, you took the worst action in your life... You need to control your EMOTIONS before taking actions to people... So I would fire you =)

@Cavebotter... LOL, You don't deserve that character

Ban him until deletion.

Enough? Problem solved?

Yea I know, I just told Xivern about his bot... and then I pasted a picture of the GM Tertius, doing his job.

Last edited:
Nice elfbot you got the Xilvern... And Gaara.. About time you guys got banned. Pathetic nolifers doing nothing but trying to sabotage the ot, and give the GMs a bad reputation. Kudos to them for finally getting rid off you aholes..

I must say i am pretty surprised.
I expected big time flame on bot coming to flame me ^^
Thanks for your replies, and considerately your understanding.

It's not easy being a GM all the time. Peoples flame you, spamming, peoples don't even know how to talk proper English and continue to spam you, complaint and a lot more.

Thanks for being supportive.

Yours,
Daniel

Yea oteshed, I understand you, one day, in my server, a GM got angry and start killing his killers, I was almost to fire him, but I realize that I could not handle alone the whole server, so I decided to give him a second chance and never kill a people until now...

What I try to say is... Think cold when you got killed... I mean, people go fist fight real-life just because "you kill me..." then start to fight, thats ridiculous and shall never happen...

BRAIN FIRST, EMOTION LATER.
Ban the botters, don't kill them, they will give you bad rep for sure.

I have nothing to say about Vanderlay's behaviour be cause i was not online.

But this is the story of the Gamemasters people do not give us respect that is one thing for sure.

A normal day for me on the OT starts with spamming, bad language towards me & of course allot of flamers.

Why should i show the players any respect if they can not respect what i do for them so they can play on a OT, I do not even think people realise how much we do everyday or how much undeserved crap we get.

I have nothing to say about Vanderlay's behaviour be cause i was not online.

But this is the story of the Gamemasters people do not give us respect that is one thing for sure.

A normal day for me on the OT starts with spamming, bad language towards me & of course allot of flamers.

Why should i show the players any respect if they can not respect what i do for them so they can play on a OT, I do not even think people realise how much we do everyday or how much undeserved crap we get.

well , we always knew vanderlay was corrupted :) but insteed of protecting ur self proove ur self. That would even help u more then defending on the forums right?

well , we always knew vanderlay was corrupted :) but insteed of protecting ur self proove ur self. That would even help u more then defending on the forums right?

I do not have anything to defend me against i just states fact's of what we do not get and what we do get.

Back