• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gms where are you damn it....

Pilskytten

Banned User
Reaction score
A guy has been blocking dragons on noob island for 5 hours++ now.
He useing Mana training to heal summons who's blocking the way down.. And its impossible to kill them becouse its like "non-pvp".. And The rules says its agenst it if its impossible to pass. And its impossible becouse if you lure alots of monsters to let them kill the summons then Vanesa comes and kills all the monster i've lured.

The son of a ******'s name is Moltis.

Change it so you atleast can kill summons/convince them. Becouse ITS ******* IMPOSSIBLE TO PASS

My second try with luring monsters then
[B16:00 You see dirt.
16:00 You see Vanadis Knight (Level 193). He is an elite knight. ame[/b]

Last edited:
I got some time now, I finished something at school, I will be checking that island, so botters won't find their home there.

So what you say is that u didnt know there was a botting problem there? ô.Ô

Yeah lol didnt you know?<_<

And change the system there, so you can kill summons lol it was with summons he blocked the way yesterday... NVM if you change that he'll just get a high lvled knight over there and block it if with parcels.

It shouldn't be allowed to enter that island if you're over level 50. Ppl ar botting there all time, aint they Alexisch?

What do you call 1 pl on the moon? Problem
What do you call 10 pls on the moon? Still a problem
What do you call the entire pl civilization on the moon? Problem solved...

Wooow couldn't say it better myself! God gotta love that one ;D <333333

What do you call 1 pl on the moon? Problem
What do you call 10 pls on the moon? Still a problem
What do you call the entire pl civilization on the moon? Problem solved...

Wooow couldn't say it better myself! God gotta love that one ;D <333333

Aint funny anymore, stay with the idea of dworc bridge

Back