• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GOAT PROPAGANDISTIC THREAD [GTR] [ENFORCED-PVP] [4/20]

Am I the most complete player this game ever had?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Definitely, yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

neverbackdawn

Banned User
Reaction score
Since most "hosters" are just wannabe programmers who think they're someone when in fact they're not; Taking the words of my beloved brother Maas, I'm forced to make this thread where I'll be posting my wholesome yet very eco-friendly propaganda; thus post less on others threads.

If you don't like it, leave. I don't need more fans.
Season 420 Episode 1:

Changelog:
- A Poll was added in order to make this a bit more democratic.

Last edited:
so you fight open tibia corruption by pvping on them? thats laughable. I have to ask because you dont say a damn word in the video explaining what is being watched. dumbest video ive seen in a long time

I honestly thought this was going to be something interesting and informative, but its a complete waste of time. Im sure 14 year old kids are into this though congratz

Last edited:
I would care about your opinion if it was from someone who's relevant, but you aren't; then I don't care.
Your IQ is just too low and you're so out of place to understand anything on there.

You're sitting on a 11 years old account still asking which is the
"best server available" or "I am setting up the newest TFS, and I am curious as to which web distribution functions the best with it. I am trying Znote but having issues. Having problems connecting to the website after I have imported the Znote schema to the TFS database. Failed to connect to MySQL" that's not even "laughable" but pathetic after more than a decade and over 700 messages.

But I understand why you posted here. You (Punio's tiny fanboy) felt offended after I STOMPED him every single time we played on the same server.

Regards, the Idol of your Idol.
Feel free to admire me ~

Last edited:
thats pretty funny i triggered you so hard. you had to go and study my forum history to come up with a response HAHAHA!!! Nice bold font bro, do you think anyone cares?
Actually, I haven't really played in OT's for many years. I just come to this forum once in a while to catch up a little bit. You're immature response and ability to be easily triggered are even more laughable than my lack of server-side tibia knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats pretty funny i triggered you so hard. you had to go and study my forum history to come up with a response HAHAHA!!! Nice bold font bro, do you think anyone cares?
Actually, I haven't really played in OT's for many years. I just come to this forum once in a while to catch up a little bit. You're immature response and ability to be easily triggered are even more laughable than my lack of server-side tibia knowledge. You fuckin kid haha

>Excellent OT User

As Fribben would say, just a FAILOT hoster. Again, I couldn't care less about you and what you have to say.

nice quick replies, i love it. shows how much you actually do care about my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
nice quick replies, i love it. shows how much you actually do care about my opinion you scrub
It's fine Delta Blaze, now chill out. You're talking without any knowledge about Tibia nor Open Tibia. You're just outdated, as you already stated "I haven't really played in ot's for many years"; honestly I have no interest in anything you can say.

And remember, you came to me. Not the other way around.

Everything you said, it's false and you already had your one minute of fame by posting here, now go back to your retirement 10 years more.

When your fans become your haters...
🎶

Hey, Hey...

Am I good? I feel great
Someone knocks the door, its ma man
Delta Blaze on the ropes, wasapp?
wake up missing calls?

It's Goat to the top
You want my reply? Yo bruh you gay
talking shit about me? cry on face to face

You're one or two, whatever
where we gonna go, whatever
Thugs be looking at me
Slymantis calls me papi,
that tiny girl, she like "we're oldschool"
Hell naw shut up hoe Im with ma doinkes crew

Walking on the hood,
no one climing on my wood
So clap it up clap it up clap it up and back it up
Is goat to the top thats whats up!
Clap it out
Clap it out
Clap it out

bounce your booty make it clap
Make it clap
Make it clap
Make it clap

It's goat to the tap

and naw you comedian shat the hell ap

Last edited:
PDpHRAC.png

What the fuck is this retarded shit?

1/10 made me reply

Ontopic:

Offtopic:

What the fuck is this retarded shit?

1/10 made me reply

Another FAILOT hoster commenting...
Like Marla's picture could make you interesting...

"Hope is the last thing you lose..."

Last edited:
you don't have to be very smart to understand how pathetic this thread is lol

you don't have to be very smart to understand how pathetic this thread is lol
Understand, Understand, Understand...

To understand the thread, First;
You need to play Tibia/Open Tibia and you don't.
Add to the formula that you're a retired failot hoster and player.
Plus you're NOT smart enough nor you're relevant not only in tibia but in life.

It's always a pleasure to roast old fags, your tears taste the best

Last edited:
its also funny how much time your wasting on my single sentence replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back