• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GOD Applikation

DawgyStyle

Reaction score
Okay hello Richux I would like to be promoted to God.

Hahaha I bet some of you guys understood the irony...

No offense to anyone, this was a joke :).

XD_Smiley_by_JackerAbi53.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif

And ur doing a Thread,,

A very bad joke since you have to name it in every post that it's a joke...

A very bad joke since you have to name it in every post that it's a joke...

Doesn't have to be like that, and in this situation, first time I mentioned it was to make sure that everyone would see it as a joke and not an offensive statement, and the second time I mentioned the word "joke", was because I wasn't sure if my mate Trupinio had understood the joke :).

Naturally I understood your irony. Now you've problem coz you didn't understood me. I corrected ur language error like you did it on Tibia. That's all. And "vote for you" it's just 4fun.

BTW. Ruzzie gonna be tutor, CM, GM, GOD, World n' Heaven Creator ^^!

Naturally I understood your irony. Now you've problem coz you didn't understood me. I corrected ur language error like you did it on Tibia. That's all. And "vote for you" it's just 4fun.

BTW. Ruzzie gonna be tutor, CM, GM, GOD, World n' Heaven Creator ^^!

Haha aight, but you do know that I wrote it with a "k" right? Just to point more at you know who! Haha xD

no offense! :p

Do I know? No idea, Zaxoria? ;>
My advice for the future. Better don't joke with us like that cause we're very serious people :p!

You mean Ruzzie? XD

Also i think the ot crashed o_O?

Yeah XD.
He is trying to become CM/GM/God/Tutor on like, every OTS! He is so desperate! It's like trying to get a job as a lawyer, when you've got a... chef's education! :huh:

Anyways, yeah it's off :(

Back