• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

God Can't attack?

Proland

Reaction score
Thought god can do everything but nope , i cant attack players :D

i want to paralyze them or such, to see if they use any bots..

anyone know how to fix it so i can attack players?

@Proland
Enter to the following website and check the options that you want for your Gm/God/Tutor or any other group you want to change:

Player flags

then to your database, go to the table called group, youll see all groups (gamemaster, etc), just the edit it, and change the flag for the flag that you made.

Last edited:
yea I've done that went to Player flags got the flag i wanted copied it and pasted it on my database and hit OK
when i went into the game and tested it out doesnt work
when i atk players it says "You may not attack this person"

Sry, i was answering proland... i specified it no, anyway, i have to go sleep now, tomorrow ill check the source to see if nubak elfy did something, all i can say is make sure that your doing it right, if not, wait till i check the source then i tell you if is something there, and how to edit it (but come on, if is something in the source you will re-compile just to be able to attack with your god? <.<)

Back