• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua God commands and usage

Kioshi

Only live in the present!
Reaction score
Hey,i wonder how to make gods be able to push/drag monsters npcs and players from distance to distance?Like standing 5 sqm from a npc and push/drag it onto a for example a roof,or is that just implanted in some servers?Would like to know how to fix it,kind regard kioshi

I'm using tfs 0.3.5.2576 version for 8.50-8.52 clients

/c command

Example: /c Frankit0 -> this will send Frankit0 to the place you are
/c Frodo -> this will send the NPC Frodo to the place you are
/c Orshabaal -> this will send the monster Orshabaal to th place you are

also /n is used to create NPCs

example: /n Frodo --> this will create a Frodo on the place you are

also /m is used to create monsters
example /m Orshabaal -> this will create an Orshabaal on the place you are

/c command

Example: /c Frankit0 -> this will send Frankit0 to the place you are
/c Frodo -> this will send the NPC Frodo to the place you are
/c Orshabaal -> this will send the monster Orshabaal to th place you are

also /n is used to create NPCs

example: /n Frodo --> this will create a Frodo on the place you are

also /m is used to create monsters
example /m Orshabaal -> this will create an Orshabaal on the place you are

I know those commands,but that wasn't what i meant,what i mean is like with items,you can stand 5 sqm away from an item and drag it around and push it up and down from a roof,and i want to be able to do the same thing with monsters,npcs and players

hmm you can push item any place you are just with your mouse click like normal push item and u will push it any place you there ! and i think you mean /a 5 ?? /goto ? /m ? /s ? check ur talkactions.xml xd

hmm you can push item any place you are just with your mouse click like normal push item and u will push it any place you there ! and i think you mean /a 5 ?? /goto ? /m ? /s ? check ur talkactions.xml xd

wow you're thick

you can edit moving items and monsters with player flags in groups.xml

read good ;) and then say who is a thick xd

Excuse me? I can barely read your butthurt excuse for English in the first place, secondly hes asking how he can configure his server so hes able to move items, monsters, npcs, and players from a distance. Checking his talkactions for the commands to do that has nothing to do with what hes asking for

Excuse me? I can barely read your butthurt excuse for English in the first place, secondly hes asking how he can configure his server so hes able to move items, monsters, npcs, and players from a distance. Checking his talkactions for the commands to do that has nothing to do with what hes asking for

Yeah but i just noticed that i was a little unclear what i meant,but it's to be able to push from distance,and instead of using commands i want to be able to push a npc out of a place for example benjamin in venore,he is locked in in that corner and i want to be able to drag npcs players and monsters out of places like that from a distance and so on

Yeah but i just noticed that i was a little unclear what i meant,but it's to be able to push from distance,and instead of using commands i want to be able to push a npc out of a place for example benjamin in venore,he is locked in in that corner and i want to be able to drag npcs players and monsters out of places like that from a distance and so on

Exactly, see what I said in my earlier post about flags

All commands:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<talkactions>
	<!-- Gods -->
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/addskill" access="5" event="function" value="addSkill"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/attr" access="5" event="function" value="thingProporties"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/serverdiag" access="5" event="function" value="diagnostics"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/closeserver" access="5" event="script" value="closeopen.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/openserver" access="5" event="script" value="closeopen.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/promote;/demote" access="5" event="script" value="promote.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/shutdown" access="5" event="script" value="shutdown.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" access="5" words="/mode" event="script" value="mode.lua"/>

<!-- Community Managers -->
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/s" access="4" event="script" value="summon.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/n" access="4" event="script" value="creature.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/m" access="4" event="script" value="creature.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/reload" access="4" event="script" value="reload.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/raid" access="4" event="script" value="raid.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/newtype" access="4" event="script" value="newtype.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/r" access="4" event="script" value="remove.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/owner" access="4" event="script" value="owner.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/storage" access="4" event="script" value="storage.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/config" access="4" event="script" value="configinfo.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/i" access="4" event="script" value="createitem.lua"/>
	<talkaction access="4" words="/z" event="script" value="magiceffect.lua"/>
	<talkaction access="4" words="/x" event="script" value="animationeffect.lua"/>
	<talkaction access="4" words="/y" event="script" value="animatedtext.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/bc" access="4" event="script" value="broadcastclass.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" access="4" words="/mkick" event="script" value="masskick.lua"/>

<!-- Gamemasters -->
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/ghost" access="3" event="function" value="ghost"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/squelch" access="3" event="script" value="gamemaster.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/cliport" access="3" event="script" value="gamemaster.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/t" access="3" event="script" value="teleportmaster.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/c" access="3" event="script" value="teleporthere.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/goto" access="3" event="script" value="teleportto.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/a" access="3" event="script" value="teleporttiles.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/kick" access="3" event="script" value="kick.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/send" access="3" event="script" value="teleportsend.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/unban" access="3" event="script" value="unban.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/town" access="3" event="script" value="teleporttown.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/up" access="3" event="script" value="teleportfloor.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/down" access="3" event="script" value="teleportfloor.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/save" access="3" event="script" value="save.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/clean" access="3" event="script" value="clean.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/reports" access="3" event="script" value="reports.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/mc" access="3" event="script" value="multicheck.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" access="3" words="/wp" event="script" value="waypoints.lua"/>

<!-- Senior Tutors -->
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/notations" access="2" event="script" value="notations.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/info" access="2" event="script" value="playerinfo.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/gethouse" access="2" event="script" value="gethouse.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" access="2" words="/b" event="script" value="broadcast.lua"/>

<!-- Tutors -->
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/baninfo" access="1" event="function" value="banishmentInfo"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" access="1" words="/pos" event="script" value="position.lua"/>

<!-- Players -->
	<talkaction words="!frags" event="script" value="frags.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!online" event="script" value="online.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!uptime" event="script" value="uptime.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!deathlist" event="script" value="deathlist.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!pvp" event="script" value="pvp.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!q" event="script" value="money.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!serverinfo" event="script" value="serverinfo.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!aol" event="script" value="aol.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!bless" event="script" value="bless.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="/commands" event="script" value="commands.lua"/>

<!-- Houses -->
	<talkaction words="alana res" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseBuy"/>
	<talkaction words="alana grav" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseSell"/>
	<talkaction words="alana sio" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseKick"/>
	<talkaction words="aleta grav" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseDoorList"/>
	<talkaction words="aleta sio" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseGuestList"/>
	<talkaction words="aleta som" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseSubOwnerList"/>
	<talkaction words="alana som" filter="word-spaced" event="script" value="leavehouse.lua"/>

<!-- Guilds -->
	<talkaction words="!createguild" event="function" value="guildCreate"/>
	<talkaction words="!joinguild" event="function" value="guildJoin"/>

<!-- (Deprecated) Redirect old '/' to '!' -->
	<talkaction words="/online" hide="yes" event="script" value="online.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="/uptime" hide="yes" event="script" value="uptime.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="/deathlist" hide="yes" event="script" value="deathlist.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="/pvp" hide="yes" event="script" value="pvp.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="/serverinfo" hide="yes" event="script" value="serverinfo.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" access="1" hide="yes" words="!pos" event="script" value="position.lua"/>
</talkactions>

PS: Gods can do all commands

All commands:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<talkactions>
	<!-- Gods -->
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/addskill" access="5" event="function" value="addSkill"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/attr" access="5" event="function" value="thingProporties"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/serverdiag" access="5" event="function" value="diagnostics"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/closeserver" access="5" event="script" value="closeopen.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/openserver" access="5" event="script" value="closeopen.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/promote;/demote" access="5" event="script" value="promote.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/shutdown" access="5" event="script" value="shutdown.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" access="5" words="/mode" event="script" value="mode.lua"/>

<!-- Community Managers -->
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/s" access="4" event="script" value="summon.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/n" access="4" event="script" value="creature.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/m" access="4" event="script" value="creature.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/reload" access="4" event="script" value="reload.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/raid" access="4" event="script" value="raid.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/newtype" access="4" event="script" value="newtype.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/r" access="4" event="script" value="remove.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/owner" access="4" event="script" value="owner.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/storage" access="4" event="script" value="storage.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/config" access="4" event="script" value="configinfo.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/i" access="4" event="script" value="createitem.lua"/>
	<talkaction access="4" words="/z" event="script" value="magiceffect.lua"/>
	<talkaction access="4" words="/x" event="script" value="animationeffect.lua"/>
	<talkaction access="4" words="/y" event="script" value="animatedtext.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/bc" access="4" event="script" value="broadcastclass.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" access="4" words="/mkick" event="script" value="masskick.lua"/>

<!-- Gamemasters -->
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/ghost" access="3" event="function" value="ghost"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/squelch" access="3" event="script" value="gamemaster.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/cliport" access="3" event="script" value="gamemaster.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/t" access="3" event="script" value="teleportmaster.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/c" access="3" event="script" value="teleporthere.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/goto" access="3" event="script" value="teleportto.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/a" access="3" event="script" value="teleporttiles.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/kick" access="3" event="script" value="kick.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/send" access="3" event="script" value="teleportsend.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/unban" access="3" event="script" value="unban.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/town" access="3" event="script" value="teleporttown.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/up" access="3" event="script" value="teleportfloor.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/down" access="3" event="script" value="teleportfloor.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/save" access="3" event="script" value="save.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/clean" access="3" event="script" value="clean.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/reports" access="3" event="script" value="reports.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/mc" access="3" event="script" value="multicheck.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" access="3" words="/wp" event="script" value="waypoints.lua"/>

<!-- Senior Tutors -->
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/notations" access="2" event="script" value="notations.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/info" access="2" event="script" value="playerinfo.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/gethouse" access="2" event="script" value="gethouse.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" access="2" words="/b" event="script" value="broadcast.lua"/>

<!-- Tutors -->
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/baninfo" access="1" event="function" value="banishmentInfo"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" access="1" words="/pos" event="script" value="position.lua"/>

<!-- Players -->
	<talkaction words="!frags" event="script" value="frags.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!online" event="script" value="online.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!uptime" event="script" value="uptime.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!deathlist" event="script" value="deathlist.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!pvp" event="script" value="pvp.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!q" event="script" value="money.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!serverinfo" event="script" value="serverinfo.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!aol" event="script" value="aol.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="!bless" event="script" value="bless.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="/commands" event="script" value="commands.lua"/>

<!-- Houses -->
	<talkaction words="alana res" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseBuy"/>
	<talkaction words="alana grav" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseSell"/>
	<talkaction words="alana sio" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseKick"/>
	<talkaction words="aleta grav" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseDoorList"/>
	<talkaction words="aleta sio" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseGuestList"/>
	<talkaction words="aleta som" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseSubOwnerList"/>
	<talkaction words="alana som" filter="word-spaced" event="script" value="leavehouse.lua"/>

<!-- Guilds -->
	<talkaction words="!createguild" event="function" value="guildCreate"/>
	<talkaction words="!joinguild" event="function" value="guildJoin"/>

<!-- (Deprecated) Redirect old '/' to '!' -->
	<talkaction words="/online" hide="yes" event="script" value="online.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="/uptime" hide="yes" event="script" value="uptime.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="/deathlist" hide="yes" event="script" value="deathlist.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="/pvp" hide="yes" event="script" value="pvp.lua"/>
	<talkaction words="/serverinfo" hide="yes" event="script" value="serverinfo.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" access="1" hide="yes" words="!pos" event="script" value="position.lua"/>
</talkactions>

PS: Gods can do all commands

Aha but that's not what i'm asking for,it's not a command,it's an ability

Back