• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Goober's Beta

looking at that donations i think i won't even try it and also what's up with the different format of website... hate scrolling to the right to see whole website :p

Yea idk about those donations or whatever, but it's nice getting on and seeing some very old faces lmao

For those wondering:

Price: Points: Bonus: Action:
5(USD) 5 0% bonus
10(USD) 10 0% bonus
15(USD) 15 0% bonus
20(USD) 21 +5% bonus
25(USD) 26 +4% bonus
30(USD) 33 +10% bonus
40(USD) 44 +10% bonus
50(USD) 55 +10% bonus
100(USD) 150 +50% bonus

items:
You have 0 points.
Item Description: Image: Count/duration: Points: Action:
Donation Armor.
18552.gif
1x 5
Donation Legs.
5918.gif
1x 5
Donation Helmet.
5741.gif
1x 5
Donation Boots.
18621.gif
1x 5
Donation Ring.
18408.gif
1x 5
Donation Shield.
18408.gif
1x 10
Paypal House.
.gif
1x 30

I played too but the donations are ridiculous. It will be fun to try it thought.
Yea exactly I miss a lot of these old servers... Now get a chance to maybe experience it better then what it was with the upgrade in client and such

Yeah @Blinkz but something tell s me is not like th eold server. He is bringing new things under 9x version.
Yea i feel you... im not 100% sold on it either. But if there is anyone id trust doing this it would be Frost because of the experiences that he has had i guess

no one is forcing you to donate. donation items can be merged ingame. stop bitching play or stfu lol ^^

The people complaining about donations first of all.. The game has opened for beta for not even 24 hours yet and people are all ready complaining about donations the donations are the same as they always were except new stuff has been added and there has been discounts for how much you spend, which the old one never had ad since it's in beta maybe that's not set how it's going to be maybe it's just a rough idea frost did say he was still working on the website yesterday, but back to the prices I don't see any problems with the prices that's pretty cheap if you ask me considering you look at a lot of other OT's where it's like 250$ for a donation type of house where it's 30$ here or ridiculous prices for items. But my point is you can't judge a game by the donation system while it's still in beta where there could possibly be changes although I don't see anything wrong with the donations ok the first place, but everyone has there own opinions I guess. BUT all in all try the game out it's very fun and if you played the old one your bound to enjoy coming back to this to relive memories and maybe meet up with some old friends :)

no one is forcing you to donate. donation items can be merged ingame. stop bitching play or stfu lol ^^

I dont like pay to win servers. I only donate in stable servers for premium type access and if i have to because if i can achieve it in game is another challenge to conquer in game. And yeah... Donations in Beta...

Last edited:
The people complaining about donations first of all.. The game has opened for beta for not even 24 hours yet and people are all ready complaining about donations the donations are the same as they always were except new stuff has been added and there has been discounts for how much you spend, which the old one never had ad since it's in beta maybe that's not set how it's going to be maybe it's just a rough idea frost did say he was still working on the website yesterday, but back to the prices I don't see any problems with the prices that's pretty cheap if you ask me considering you look at a lot of other OT's where it's like 250$ for a donation type of house where it's 30$ here or ridiculous prices for items. But my point is you can't judge a game by the donation system while it's still in beta where there could possibly be changes although I don't see anything wrong with the donations ok the first place, but everyone has there own opinions I guess. BUT all in all try the game out it's very fun and if you played the old one your bound to enjoy coming back to this to relive memories and maybe meet up with some old friends :)

Wow, what kind of rock have u been lving under if ur saying that 250$ for a donate house is common.

Hahaha, get real my good sir.

Actually bud if you play multiple servers you'd know that most popular high exp ots the donation castle paypal house whatever you'd like to call it are over 200$ Go have a look around maybe "my good sir"

Back