• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Goober's Beta

Actually bud if you play multiple servers you'd know that most popular high exp ots the donation castle paypal house whatever you'd like to call it are over 200$ Go have a look around maybe "my good sir"

Instead of saying look around you can post a link to proof your point. I am interested on knowing what servers are doing that... If they are common you can easily post 2 or 3 different servers here.

okay I didn't really bother reading all the messages, I'll just drop my point of view here.

1. Donations are set as the original with many items actually being MARKED DOWN from his original prices.

2. Website is being transfered over from a old game I ran so as the game the website isn't complete yet. If you check website daily you will see its being worked on and will change a good bit from now till the release date.

3. Donation in beta? Yes I was going to hold off on donations as MY server is not 100% based off them like the orignal goobers was. The only reason I allowed it was because so many requests for donation was coming and so to keep everyone happy I allowed donations in beta. They will have the items returned to them after the game is released as
well.

4. If saying all this game was made for was money I would strongly disagree. You see we made items do the EXACT same thigns as the donation items. You can purchase for in game RC. (Ruby Coins). We even are giving everyone who owns a house on original Goobers their house here. Donations are easy to get, but they are not needed? You can get exactly the same items by earning them in the game. You can buy Adv account from Master Giro for 25 pts for 5 hours. And we even fixed the outrageous vocation balances to make all vocations more enjoyable to play.

5. For that one guy with the picture about buggy games... Please find out what Beta means.

6. The point of the game is to be as close to Goobers as we can be without all of the debugs, and unfinished quests ect that he has. We are also providing new things such as events, auto raids, daily tasks, while still keeping Giro, and outfit merchant with plenty of new things to by for giro points.
-Kind Regaurds

~Frost

Last edited:
For those wondering:

Price: Points: Bonus: Action:
5(USD) 5 0% bonus
10(USD) 10 0% bonus
15(USD) 15 0% bonus
20(USD) 21 +5% bonus
25(USD) 26 +4% bonus
30(USD) 33 +10% bonus
40(USD) 44 +10% bonus
50(USD) 55 +10% bonus
100(USD) 150 +50% bonus

items:
You have 0 points.
Item Description: Image: Count/duration: Points: Action:
Donation Armor.
18552.gif
1x 5
Donation Legs.
5918.gif
1x 5
Donation Helmet.
5741.gif
1x 5
Donation Boots.
18621.gif
1x 5
Donation Ring.
18408.gif
1x 5
Donation Shield.
18408.gif
1x 10
Paypal House.
.gif
1x 30
Also sorry for the double post << These points will change before now and release. ONLY donations I have accepted are that for Paypal Houses.

Reminds me of this

funny-pictures-how-dlc-was-born-gaming-comic.jpg

So funny and yet so sad this is the real truth behind video games these days including open tibia server

Also sorry for the double post << These points will change before now and release. ONLY donations I have accepted are that for Paypal Houses.

Really? that is the most pathetic one not even archage that territories were full at the first day did this.

okay I didn't really bother reading all the messages, I'll just drop my point of view here.

1. Donations are set as the original with many items actually being MARKED DOWN from his original prices.

2. Website is being transfered over from a old game I ran so as the game the website isn't complete yet. If you check website daily you will see its being worked on and will change a good bit from now till the release date.

3. Donation in beta? Yes I was going to hold off on donations as MY server is not 100% based off them like the orignal goobers was. The only reason I allowed it was because so many requests for donation was coming and so to keep everyone happy I allowed donations in beta. They will have the items returned to them after the game is released as
well.

4. If saying all this game was made for was money I would strongly disagree. You see we made items do the EXACT same thigns as the donation items. You can purchase for in game RC. (Ruby Coins). We even are giving everyone who owns a house on original Goobers their house here. Donations are easy to get, but they are not needed? You can get exactly the same items by earning them in the game. You can buy Adv account from Master Giro for 25 pts for 5 hours. And we even fixed the outrageous vocation balances to make all vocations more enjoyable to play.

5. For that one guy with the picture about buggy games... Please find out what Beta means.

6. The point of the game is to be as close to Goobers as we can be without all of the debugs, and unfinished quests ect that he has. We are also providing new things such as events, auto raids, daily tasks, while still keeping Giro, and outfit merchant with plenty of new things to by for giro points.
-Kind Regaurds

~Frost

From our friend wikipedia

Beta[edit]
is the software development phase following alpha. It generally begins when the software is feature complete but likely to contain a number of known and/or unknown bugs.[3] Software in the beta phase will generally have many more bugs in it than completed software, as well as speed/performance issues and may still cause crashes or data loss. The focus of beta testing is reducing impacts to users, often incorporating usability testing. The process of delivering a beta version to the users is called beta release and this is typically the first time that the software is available outside of the organization that developed it. Beta version software is often useful for demonstrations and previews within an organization and to prospective customers. Some developers refer to this stage as a preview, prototype, technical preview / technology preview(TP), or early access. Some software is kept in perpetual beta, where new features and functionality are continually added to the software without establishing a firm "final" release.

how come all start at 1k, yet spawn with shitty equipment.? Keyblade here.

You start at 1k because its beta and you have crappy eq because originally the plan was to have you start at the normal level of 30

-Sorry for late reply.

Back