• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good fight bro

Let's masslog Vasadu at 4 am CET. Don't tell anyone, otherwise they'll call us nolifers.

@ first cam when u tried to kill Null, nice ue combo bot on 0.53

Funny u says its bott anyway thx for credits

i told to ue when he comes down and we did? first time we failed so i guess it wasnt a combo bot???

You failed because Natrium was exhausted.
Its clearly a UE script, and its really getting old. If you slow down the cam to .01 you can tell both times Oliver UE's first and then after Vasadu and Natrium UE at the same time. Like I said before, you didn't succeed the first time because Natrium was exhausted. Not sure if Feloth has watched it yet, but I'd like to hear his input.

:confused:
Its clearly a UE script, and its really getting old. If you slow down the cam to .01 you can tell both times Oliver UE's first and then after Vasadu and Natrium UE at the same time. Like I said before, you didn't succeed the first time because Natrium was exhausted. Not sure if Feloth has watched it yet, but I'd like to hear his input.

YEAH MAN LET HIM WATCH UE SCRIPT WOHO?:confused:

well if th3y get banned then thats bullshit cause they simply said in vent "ue when he comes down"

"ue next time he comes down" Simple as it sounds. that both him,celaver,pierce sucks at the game itself is another question, which i dont have the answer to.

Back