• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good fight bro

"ue next time he comes down" Simple as it sounds. that both him,celaver,pierce sucks at the game itself is another question, which i dont have the answer to.

If your going to use punctuation you might as well learn some gramatical skills so you don't look like a retard trying to act smart :\

If your going to use punctuation you might as well learn some gramatical skills so you don't look like a retard trying to act smart :\

Stop double posting!
Waste of forum space :peace:

In my eyes you're all kinda mad in playing this game. Even my own team members but I haven't asked them if they're having holidays or something like that and I don't really care. I just want to make some fucking fair fights and playable times. Like 14:00/20:00/22:00 (swedish).

Everyone gathers -> Line Up -> OB
No pings, no noobchars, no problems.

kkthxbye ;*
That's how a game should be played and not by using any other fucking tools to make it become "easier". I even hate all kind of bots, I'd love to play tibia without bot but then others but on OTs like that u fucking need elfbot or Magebot bcs the others are simply faster!

not trying to act smart at all, just telling everyone the truth behiind u and ur friends death pierce.

Stop double posting!
Waste of forum space :peace:

In my eyes you're all kinda mad in playing this game. Even my own team members but I haven't asked them if they're having holidays or something like that and I don't really care. I just want to make some fucking fair fights and playable times. Like 14:00/20:00/22:00 (swedish).

Everyone gathers -> Line Up -> OB
No pings, no noobchars, no problems.

kkthxbye ;*
That's how a game should be played and not by using any other fucking tools to make it become "easier". I even hate all kind of bots, I'd love to play tibia without bot but then others but on OTs like that u fucking need elfbot or Magebot bcs the others are simply faster!

table_tennis_and_ping_pong1.jpg

no ping pong?

besides after mehmetcik&kallunki etc getting banned, u ppl think ppl posts cams having uescript etc?

//last post about this uescript shit, cause it wasnt.

Back