• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good Luck Every1 / Im Quiting this game forever

because ur actin like u know shit hahaha ;O

Well, considering people always msg me on FB saying how fucking terrible Veziv is and almost all the threads he makes, I'd say I know a fair bit o,o

Pretty sure more than 85% of the main "pro" team players know me. I, unlike most of you randoms, joined Lunarforce and Shadowcores with the oldschool teams (Wille, Navid, Killian, Skeon and I've bumped into Calar a few times and chatted with him back then). For you to call me a random or say I don't know anything about these teams is saying that @udarac won't ban you off vent for changing your colors.

You forgot to mention me Veziv mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkk ................

Neither should you gypsy boy:>

I'm not talking about someone face when i'm looking like 10yrs child... And this is first photo i showed and i done it only because u showed Closet's photo... So?

Ye, so maybe you doesn't saw any real gypsy? hmm? Ahh ye it's hard to see something more then your monitor when you all days spending in home...

Ye, so maybe you doesn't saw any real gypsy? hmm? Ahh ye it's hard to see something more then your monitor when you all days spending in home...
I've seen gypsys, wear clothes like you:/ it's boxing day what else you want me to do?

Well, considering people always msg me on FB saying how fucking terrible Veziv is and almost all the threads he makes, I'd say I know a fair bit o,o

Pretty sure more than 85% of the main "pro" team players know me. I, unlike most of you randoms, joined Lunarforce and Shadowcores with the oldschool teams (Wille, Navid, Killian, Skeon and I've bumped into Calar a few times and chatted with him back then). For you to call me a random or say I don't know anything about these teams is saying that @udarac won't ban you off vent for changing your colors.

who are u...???? random ;s

I've seen gypsys, wear clothes like you:/ it's boxing day what else you want me to do?

If you think that gypsys are wearing clothes like me, i don't know what average peoples wearing... Maybe in your country is the other way around... Gypsys wearing expensive clothes, and average ppls wearing rags... Idk rly...

@majczal
And is it your?

Back