• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good Luck Every1 / Im Quiting this game forever

Well, considering people always msg me on FB saying how fucking terrible Veziv is and almost all the threads he makes, I'd say I know a fair bit o,o

Pretty sure more than 85% of the main "pro" team players know me. I, unlike most of you randoms, joined Lunarforce and Shadowcores with the oldschool teams (Wille, Navid, Killian, Skeon and I've bumped into Calar a few times and chatted with him back then). For you to call me a random or say I don't know anything about these teams is saying that @udarac won't ban you off vent for changing your colors.
Do you want a cookie? fuckin fat nasily azur hahaha blow your fuckin nose and get a life, ur like 30 years old

Dear Gypsy. I was scout few years ago and it was cool . But you was , you are and you will die as gypsy.

It would be funny if really I was a gypsy, but im not. But you was , you are and you will die fat, and its real... So shut up or invent something new fat boy with double chin.

Ah and i forget, we can talk but firstly learn how to say "r"...

Do you want a cookie? fuckin fat nasily azur hahaha blow your fuckin nose and get a life, ur like 30 years old

"Violence is only needed when you feel defeated" -Dizzy Wright

If you really want to see a fat person, just go talk to your sister. Fucking B-Town idiot, why you so gangsta bro?

dobrze jebac siwka jebanego harcerza !!! wypierdalaj z otsika .

ciśniecie tego veziva a prawda jest taka ze gdyby nie on to na tym otsie by sie gowno dzialo , a to ze jest naiwny i ma w wiekszosci falszywych kumpli to wlasnie pokazaliscie klase shledery zaxiny sir ahy kichy masterka nuskeje kucu mertaksy cala banda falszywych kurewek z otsika

ciśniecie tego veziva a prawda jest taka ze gdyby nie on to na tym otsie by sie gowno dzialo , a to ze jest naiwny i ma w wiekszosci falszywych kumpli to wlasnie pokazaliscie klase shledery zaxiny sir ahy kichy masterka nuskeje kucu mertaksy cala banda falszywych kurewek z otsika

ale moze bys sie przedstawil a skoro nie znasz faktow to nie wypowiadal?

eng: but maybe tell us who are you

i love these foru fights, thanks for the entertainment.....
but srsly Tibia is the best game ever why would anyone stop playing???

Yo, what the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking idiot?
You love this shit more than your life ?

double+fuck+off.gif

tumblr_m4rd70HIGY1qj73e2o1_500.gif

xlog from ots cya
back after christmas im hoping for heart in present so i can have it for fights

Back