• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Good old SpellSpamCrash (SSC) - 0.3.4PL2

ExibeR

Lua/C++/PHP Programmer
Reaction score
Greetings,

I was told that this issue had been fixed in 0.3.4 Patch 2.
But it seems like it wasn't fixed after all. Only feature it brought was the possibility to mute players spamming spells.
But if I set it too low, players complain. If I set it to high, server goes offline.

So today after 87hours uptime on my server, it suddently crashed twice in a row. I teleported to the first lowlevels who came online, and there they stood...
...relogging each their turn with a backpack.

So, how can I solve this the best way? Prevent that a few players wreck the experience for 250 others?

~Say No To SSC!~

Last edited:
use this

-- Muted buffer
maxMessageBuffer = 1000
bufferMutedOnSpellFailure = "no"

you serv no have muted system no have crash ^^

If u aint using it, try to set this in config.lua
Code:
	emoteSpells = "yes"
Think i read somewhere that fixes it :O
(I have never had this problem and i am using it) ;)

You could of always just added a creaturescript to block MC's because you need like 5+ characters or w.e to crash the server

Well bro all i cn say thats wierd bcuz my server doesn crash and all i do is clean the log and it has been on for aday and a half no with no errors so maybe it might be something else? like error in ur console?
Goodlck anyways!

Back