• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Got a question about the spell exana pox

Zippiex

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello. When one of my players use exana pox the poison don't disappear sometimes and sometimes it disappear directly. Is something wrong with the spell or is it suppose to be that way? TFS 0.4

Code:
<instant name="Antidote" words="exana pox" lvl="10" mana="30" aggressive="0" selftarget="1" exhaustion="1500" needlearn="0" event="script" value="healing/antidote.lua">
        <vocation id="1"/>
        <vocation id="2"/>
        <vocation id="3"/>
        <vocation id="4"/>
        <vocation id="5"/>
        <vocation id="6"/>
        <vocation id="7"/>
        <vocation id="8"/>
    </instant>

Antidote
Code:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, false)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISPEL, CONDITION_POISON)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
    return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

Im not a pro in scripting and just browsed thru real quick and i cant find anything wrong with the scripts,
Exana pox is supposed to dispel poison right away :eek:

It can be something with the sources?
Problem would be if a spell has a conditional Sub ID then it would not remove the negative effect, something like:
Code:
    setConditionParam(condition, CONDITION_PARAM_SUBID, 15)
You would then need a statement within exana pox with:
Code:
            doRemoveCondition(cid, CONDITION_POISON, 15)

TFS has a "game-tick" system that ticks once every second, of which conditions are a part of, so if you cast exana pox 50ms after last tick it will be removed at the next tick, 950 ms later, i believe
you can change this interval (think it is creature think interval in the sources), but changing this will also make everything run more often

Back