• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gotille's fun mapping

gotille

Reaction score
Hello guys i decided to make a mapping thread and im kinda new at this so please comment this picture and say what i can make beter and more and please be honest when you comment.

This will not be a 24/7 i post when i feel to map and post pictures at the things i map.
//Gotille! :D

Last edited:
There are no rock detailings anywhere.

I know as i said i did this in like 10 min i could add something more w8

I know as i said i did this in like 10 min i could add something more w8

Gotta be able to take constructive criticism dude.

Id suggest more rocks/details. Try and stop yourself from using auto boarder AT ALL.
Also that dirt above ground in pic #1 doesn't look good at all.

Alsoo Metal boarders are a good way to separate buildings/ground from nature.

I will do as you guys says now i got 1 problem no idea what to map any suggestions? :p

Okey i mapped a small little city tell me what you like about it! :D
bMJQS.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I will do as you guys says now i got 1 problem no idea what to map any suggestions? :p

Okey i mapped a small little city tell me what you like about it! :D
bMJQS.png

Press "a" on your keyboard. only thing i can say that will help.

Press "a" on your keyboard. only thing i can say that will help.

Dude i actully did this without auto border i can swear that i don't know where you can see what where i did with auto border?

It's not bad, but the shape of the mountain looks a bit unrealistic. Try to use more floors, zones with different shapes. With your nature details you can make places more open and places with more nature together. Also stick with a few types of trees (use beech and fir tree the most). So you can remove (most of) the maples and the pear trees and you can add a few flowers. About your grass tufts, add more of the small ones and remove the biggest one.

It's not bad, but the shape of the mountain looks a bit unrealistic. Try to use more floors, zones with different shapes. With your nature details you can make places more open and places with more nature together. Also stick with a few types of trees (use beech and fir tree the most). So you can remove (most of) the maples and the pear trees and you can add a few flowers. About your grass tufts, add more of the small ones and remove the biggest one.

Thank you i will ;)

Back