• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GP Castle Discussion

Should Spawns in the Castle be PvP?

• Yes

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 53.4%

• Total voters
the legendary warrior spawn should be pvp. otherwise the br's will have a high level knight blocking our way in while afk'ing with a bot while their team hunts <_<

you botted when it was posted in the original post that if you do you're un invited. l2 read

the legendary warrior spawn should be pvp. otherwise the br's will have a high level knight blocking our way in while afk'ing with a bot while their team hunts <_<

Legendary Warriors are PVP. There's no way I'm making them non-pvp. But I'm still wondering, high paying donors to the spawn, PvP or Non?

Red

15:59 You see a golden trophy.
It's a trophy you received for killing Raxor at level 939
:thumbup:

well i'd hope after 45 min of us dropping you guys repeatedly you'd get a kill while we're out of pots :thumbup: final score for that battle +lws was 45-6 for us. enjoy panda castle :wub:

i play on inferna if you wanna try, i'm just curious, how will you know my char name?

Legendary Warriors are PVP. There's no way I'm making them non-pvp. But I'm still wondering, high paying donors to the spawn, PvP or Non?

Red

Non... with regular GM visits

Back