• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GR AND SR are going to die, or reshaped ... LIGHT SPEED SURPASSED!

Now we will have a alien robber visit our planet with a spaceship filled with spacecash and wanting us to recreate the things, but we cannot, so we shank him and take the space cash, then space cops come and reveille the whole thing.

@Topic: We have way too many stoners here.

LOL :D that was funny, you must be 12~!

Now we will have a alien robber visit our planet with a spaceship filled with spacecash and wanting us to recreate the things, but we cannot, so we shank him and take the space cash, then space cops come and reveille the whole thing.

@Topic: We have way too many stoners here.

o0

Made me lol'd lmao

Well that's not very good now is it? Your 23, and still on a gaming community board >_>

Gaming when I was younger, Hobby now!

I like Tibia and most of oldschool tibians are around this age!

Did I miss the age restriction notice? *Scratch head*

Well that's not very good now is it? Your 23, and still on a gaming community board >_>

Assuming that this board is just for kids? lol...

We have different people of different ages in this community, please don't state that again, or if you are going to do so, gtfo?

OnTopicPost please..

Express your opinion about the topic, and what do you think that may happen in our near future.

Gaming when I was younger, Hobby now!

I like Tibia and most of oldschool tibians are around this age!

Did I miss the age restriction notice? *Scratch head*
<trollface>
xD I'm 14 and I don't play tibia for gaming, I just map as a hobby and play some ots to kill time while waiting to join projects / waiting for pieces of projects to be put together

~Ontopic: without science we wouldn't even be typing/reading this. and I think the discovery of this will help improve lots of technologies, and most likely help us find out more stuff about outterspace aswell since this speed could be use to reach farther distances and be able to get the information without any problems

Yes yes, I was getting a bit off-topic, I hope they clean it up, sorry migxxx bogart I think you have work to do. ;P

Hold on.

Dude I agree with you, but you got a little personal right there, Golden Rule to not making mistakes is... Keep your head cool.

@flaite1
I have to say, you said something that really did not make any sense, and let me quote:

truely Science is about Understanding as Dark said, about "What is our purpose?", I can answer that(perhaps it is not the 100% correct answer) in a logical sense, we have the Basic purpose(just like any animal and creature) to reproduce, expand, Understand, Achieve, etc. What I mean by this in a simple form that the "Answer" for our Purpose is a Personal answer, not a global answer, purpose is what you make it to be, not one someone else makes you to be.

Our next generation is our most basic purpose, to have them climb the ladder of life.

@Everyone
Keep your mind broad. Like Qualia says, "Feed your mind, Responsibly!"

He quoted science as being knowledge and knowledge is a recolection of data stored in our memories, it has interconnections and formulations but never comes across any emotional value what so ever, not to mention emotions are the creation of objective interactions in our brains so satisfying it is as important as the data storage; when you unite both you come to understanding the universe in way that you can use it in order to interact with the universe in harmony.

Yes yes, I was getting a bit off-topic, I hope they clean it up, sorry bogart migxxx the bau5 I think you have work to do. ;P
This.

Stop getting off-topic, guys. lol (gotta admit this conversation was kinda funny, though)

He quoted science as being knowledge and knowledge is a recolection of data stored in our memories, it has interconnections and formulations but never comes across any emotional value what so ever, not to mention emotions are the creation of objective interactions in our brains so satisfying it is as important as the data storage; when you unite both you come to understanding the universe in way that you can use it in order to interact with the universe in harmony.

I understand what you mean, but...emotional values? on Science?, look no offence but if you want emotional values then a love story is a must(or just about anything that can stimulate the emotions), I do not think that Science is supposed to bring any emotional value.

If you can explain what is emotional values to you, then maybe I can come to an equal understanding.

Actually, I was going for "Quantum Entanglement" in the "interconnected" part.

Everything is connected, satisfying the laws of quantum entanglement...

But this connection is overthrown by the laws of Uncertainty, and the Entropy of our universe.

So, there is a win/win in my case.

BTW, you cannot state that emotion has something to do with knowledge, and if i need to clarify this? Just tell me and I'll make sure you understand in a terminology that even a person such as your self can easily understand.

This doesn't matter to me, yes its interesting, but am I really going to need to use these..? I'm not a scientist or anything ._.

I'll stick with Einstein, even though they've got proof etc

Well, actually, it may affect you in that it can revolutionize technology in a way that will change a LOT of the things that we use today.

So, In my opinion I do feel that you guys need to hear about this xD

Look:
a machine needs only knowledge or datta to work; different formulations in numerical forms.

an animal with no actual conscience needs only it's emotional-fisiological side satisfied in order to continue it's purpose.

A human being has emotions and logical reasoning, it has a conscience that makes it wonder about reality in an emotional and logical way, it may be filled with retarded ideologies (consumerism for example) based on basically nothing but human created components of a system. I previously stated that we needed to satisfy logistics by adding purposefull understanding into it, something that science lacks now a days.
And stop attacking my person, anyone can memorize books and spew what they say like you do; have i gotten offended by you beliefs? no.
Your the one acting religious in here.

Basically i go for philosophy: mix knowledge with understanding and act accordingly
Philosophy from sophia; wisdom.

Its faster than the speed of light, and if it somehow does become used in technology.. well its not going to have any effect in my country till the year 3000 we are so far, behind. By the way, you only just learned about this?

Look:
a machine needs only knowledge or datta to work; different formulations in numerical forms.

an animal with no actual conscience needs only it's emotional-fisiological side satisfied in order to continue it's purpose.

A human being has emotions and logical reasoning, it has a conscience that makes it wonder about reality in an emotional and logical way, it may be filled with retarded ideologies (consumerism for example) based on basically nothing but human created components of a system. I previously stated that we needed to satisfy logistics by adding purposefull understanding into it, something that science lacks now a days.
And stop attacking my person, anyone can memorize books and spew what they say like you do; have i gotten offended by you beliefs? no.
Your the one acting religious in here.

Basically i go for philosophy: mix knowledge with understanding and act accordingly
Philosophy from sophia; wisdom.

Hay por el Dios tuyo.....

again.. Wisdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok, read the definition of >>>WISDOM<<<Wisdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And then read what you just stated again.....
Read it as many times as you can. As a matter of fact, read the whole thread, it may help you realize something o0

Philosophy is just filled with opinion, no fact at all.

By the way, yes, any one can memorize books( even fiction books *COUGH**COUGH*) and can make such claims as you do have.

Atleast I do study books in which are filled with a great mathematical background, and a great way to understand things, in which you can even prove your self :p

Philosophy=opinion
Science=knowledge
btw, Do not state that Philosophers made science, because it is something that I am already aware of, and that, the NATURAL PHILOSOPHERS where the one who basically started physics

The philosophy that we study today is just a opinion filled field in which we just have to question, and try to create other religiotype system in which to try to over throw the fundamental knowledge that science has found with its time of being alive.

Its faster than the speed of light, and if it somehow does become used in technology.. well its not going to have any effect in my country till the year 3000 we are so far, behind. By the way, you only just learned about this?

Nope, i have been studying this sort of things for a long time now :p

Back