• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grand Theft Auto 5 - Release in 2012

Himar

Stockholm RPG
Reaction score
lol_x87t.jpg

What do you think about the GTA series? Personally I love the games and Rockstargames aswell!
Anyone besides me who are looking forward to the new game? The number 5 in this fantastic serie!

I've heard it will have some Vice City inspiration (Miami Vice 80s style) and the map will be tooooo huge! But iam not sure!

Here in Sweden you can already pre-book the game, so ill do it asap!

Grand Theft Auto 5 To Be Released In 2012 | Tech, Gadgets, Web, How To, Latest News and Updates
GTA V Latest News & Information | GTAV.NET

This will probably be the first time I'll ever buy a GTA game, my parents barred me from buying the previous versions.

Actually I didn't like GTA 4 that much, I'd stay with GTA san andreas, gonna buy GTA 5 and check it out tho.

I love the whole GTA serie. I own them all, I've played them all, and I'd finnish them all! Ofcourse I will buy the fifth game aswell. :D

I have them all, GTA IV excelled at graphics and a few features, however they failed to implement some fun. (No airplanes, parachutes, bikes, mountains to jump off from). I will buy GTA 5 and see how it is.

yeah but not on the original one, Gta san andreas had all the shet all 3 versions of IV has, plus more...

Well GTA San Andreas is the best in the series. But they wanted it to look realistic and messed up the game

Hence my post...

I have them all, GTA IV excelled at graphics and a few features, however they failed to implement some fun. (No airplanes, parachutes, bikes, mountains to jump off from). I will buy GTA 5 and see how it is.

Grand Theft Auto 4 is very, very controversial. Mainly becouse it's big fun to play it, and it's very annoying to see that optimization on PC is tragic. There is no game which everyone like, becouse everyone's taste is different. All of us like something, for example I like when game is realistic, and I like to see when Nico flies :D. However I also appreciate GTA:SA, I just love multiplayer, it's fantastic. But people, it's GTA 5 Thread, talk about GTA 5! :D

I hope that for GTA 5 they implement some decent graphics but hopefully they don't forget to add a little fun, I want to jump off mountains, fly a plane, watch airplanes take off and land in the airport...

Back